Genie+ for large group

Has anyone had experience using Genie+ with a large group of 12 people? Is it like the ADR (and sometimes maxpass), harder to get with larger groups? I want to use it for MK and HS on an upcoming trip over Thanksgiving week, but I’m afraid with a large group we won’t be able to catch very many LL+ on the busy holiday week. I want to get the most bang for my buck! TIA!

We have not been having trouble getting LL with a large group. The only issue is the limit is 12. We have 16 but most time someone is sitting out. Trying to get it fir everyone, we have to split it up and get overlapping times.

1 Like

I know it’s been a few months since your visit but could share a little more abut your experience? I have a group of 13. I’d appreciate it.

To be honest this was in the beginning months of LL and I have not tried for a large group since then. Not sure if anything has changed but back in November you can only reserve for 12 at a time. To get around this we had 2 phones on different MDE accounts searching at the same time. I would take some of the family and my nephew the rest. We would stand next to each other and search for times together. We could usually find times that overlapped and we would book them at the same time. Hope this helps

1 Like

That’s what I was planning. Just wanted to hear someone else say they’ve done it. Much appreciated.

1 Like