Gary Sinise event at MK

I don’t remember who it was but someone mentioned the Gary Sinise event at MK the other day. Saw this video on Facebook about it. Got me a little choked up :pensive:

Hopefully the link works…

3 Likes

That is so beautiful! I’m very choked up.

I love what Gary Sinise does for servicemen! I believe he started getting involved after he played in Forrest Gump.

1 Like

What a great foundation he has created. I saw many people wearing tshirts with his name on them in the parks last week. Went to see his 6:15 narration of the Candlelight Processional. While walking up to it traffic in Epcot had actually come to a standstill in both directions. The combination of them seating people for the event an it being a Saturday night made it crazy busy. I did not have a seat but watched from outside. People were standing 10 people deep outside the theater.

3 Likes

Thanks so much for sharing this!

1 Like

When we were there on 12/9, the kids led off the Festival of Fantasy parade!

1 Like

We were there too on 12/9 when the children led off the FoF parade. We knew one of the children. Living in a military town we sadly know too many children who have dealt with the death of parent in service.

1 Like

He’s just a generally all-round awesome guy. And a great actor- I personally loved him best in Apollo 13, CSI:NY and The Stand. We got to see him host A Capitol Fourth from the vantage point of the West Lawn of the White House, but of course he made sure the focus was not on him but on service men & women.

1 Like