Garden Grill Candlelight Processional Meal

Hey. Quick question, this weekend looks WET. is the candlelight processional outside? I am just wondering if it is worth doing this when there is a 95% chance of rain.

1 Like

There is some small amount of covered seating. I’d say to secure it on a rainy day you should still get to the venue early. But I’ll leave how early up to those that have been and done this…if it were me I’d aim for a little over an hour early.

Basically you want to be in those front rows:

Thank you! I did not realize where it was held. Between the additional cost and the rain, I’m cancelling it.

1 Like

I was going to say…depending on which day - those are both new narrators…so they may draw a big crowd (especially Joey Mc drawing out the NKOTB fans). You may have to line up more than an hour early to get under the small covered section. Which means you’d be waiting in the rain anyway.

2 Likes

I can’t speak for how it is handled this year, but last year there were two queues to enter the pavilion. One queue for quest who purchase a package and one for quests who did not. The queue for package holders was allowed to enter first.

1 Like

Get a ponch suit (not just the jacket) and a long bill rain hat :+1:

2 Likes

I’ll be toughing it out if this happens next Thursday so thanks for the advice. I actually have rain paints and rain jacket for hiking so maybe I’ll pack them if the forecast changes before I leave.

2 Likes

I have 2 nice sets of frog toggs. Love them! So much better than the standard jacket. Also, I saw water proof shoe covers on Amazon. I ALMOST bought a couple pairs.

1 Like