Garden Grill: Breakfast or Lunch?

I was able to grab a Garden Grill lunch for 7 people at 11:30. I had been looking for breakfast at 10:30 when the lunch time popped up. For those who have eaten there, which is better, breakfast or lunch? I am having advance sticker shock and breakfast would cost less, but with the amount I am spending on this trip, should I just overlook the difference in cost?

I don’r know I booked breakfast for our upcoming visit, because I am looking forward for their cinnamon sticky bun.

3 Likes

Definitely breakfast!!

2 Likes

Breakfast for sure.

3 Likes

Breakfast. Their lunch and dinner food don’t appeal to me at all. It’s not food I want to eat when it’s hot outside.

2 Likes

Count me in on the breakfast train! I LOVE their breakfast!

2 Likes

I think both are very good. We did breakfast this trip and enjoyed it - but it’s not a cheap breakfast either. Just cheaper than lunch/dinner. I’ve always enjoyed the entrees for dinner, like the family style serving and the character interactions are top notch as Chip & Dale are tough to beat…

2 Likes

I like Garden Grill, but the value isn’t so good when paying cash or when using a table service credit. I can find cheaper breakfasts and I’m saving my TS credits for a more expensive meal.

That is unless it is a pre-park open reservation. When it’s a pre-park open breakfast, I love it. I have the meal plan on my upcoming trip and I’m temped to pay out of pocket for GG instead of using a TS credit. I’ll have more more day than nights, so I’ll have at least one meal that’s not going to be covered by the dining plan, even without doing any signature restaurants. GG Breakfast is likely to be the cheapest TS meal, so it makes sense to pay cash for it. Unless we share a large pizza at Italy with no drinks one night. That might be cheaper. Gotta run the numbers again.

2 Likes

I added on an extra TS ADR and ran the numbers on the expected costs of all our ADRs. The PPO Garden Grill breakfast isn’t cheap, but it’s definitely the cheapest of ours so that’s the one we’ll pay out of pocket instead of using the TS credit.

1 Like

I am holding on to the lunch ADR and watching for one for breakfast instead. Besides the lower cost for 5 adults and one child, with a one year old eating for free, the breakfast works better with my touring plan after setting it up both ways.

1 Like