Galaxy’s Edge

I just had to share with you guys. My son is the BIGGEST Star Wars fan I have ever known. He lives and breathes Star Wars. He’s down in Fla right now visiting his dad. His stepmom is a CM at WDW and she booked her and him for the CM preview of Galaxy’s Edge. He just FaceTimed me and he is SOOO happy right now!

27 Likes

How awesome! :slight_smile:

1 Like

7 Likes

This is sooo awesome! He looks like he in Star Wars Heaven.

3 Likes

So awesome!!
I’ve told many people that if my 6 year old doesn’t pee his pants with excitement at least once while we’re in SWGE, then I am requesting my money back!!

3 Likes

His smile! I’m so happy for him, and so excited for anyone visiting soon (including me!)

1 Like

He was sitting at a table outside and playing around with his droid and some storm troopers came up to him and started questioning him about his activity, whether or not he supported the First Order, and told him to make sure his droid stuck to sightseeing :joy:

3 Likes

That is so funny! I love that story! It makes me wonder what kind of training the cast members have to go through to play characters. I know they have to practice signatures so they all look the same, but what else would they have to go through to learn the character. Very cool experience for your son!

1 Like