Gabmom first trip back since September 2018

I just returned from Disney late yesterday… It was 11pm when we got home last night.

The trip was planned to witness our son proposing to his girlfriend…

Day one. We got picked up for the airport at 3 am. .

1. My first time staying at the Riviera in a tower suite.

The room wasn’t ready when we got to the resort so we checked our bags at bell service and headed to Hollywood Studios.

1. My first time seeing Galaxy Edge.

2. Got to ride Smugglers Run as an engineer.

3. We went to Ronto Roasters and got lunch

The park seemed busy so we decided to go back to the resort…

I had been messaging @ezed62 and was able to catch up with him at the resort.

While we were back at the resort we got notified that our room was ready.

1. Met @ezed62 .

We got to our room and put our luggage there then headed to Epcot.

1. Rode the skyliner.

I’m Epcot we did Spaceship Earth , Soarin and Living with the Land. We got dinner and decided to call it for the day. I was surprised to see Christmas decorations in Living with the Land

26 Likes

Nice pictures! Did the girlfriend say yes?

2 Likes

I’m glad you’re doing a trip report!

3 Likes

Me too! Is this a first for @gabmom ???

2 Likes

I think so.

2 Likes

Great pics!

1 Like

Thanks for sharing @gabmom ! You did a trip report for your DL trip, didn’t you?

2 Likes

I think so. I know this isn’t my first trip report.

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing – I am most looking forward to seeing the proposal photos!

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing. Lots of meets, so nice

1 Like

Glad you had a great trip. Pleasure to meet you.

4 Likes

Day two at MK.

We did Small World, Haunted Mansion, Swiss Tree, Big Thunder RR and Pirate of Caribbean. We had Jungle Navigate restaurant. My son told me get him Portuguese chess buns. They had nine and were small. DH and I ate two they were yummy. I don’t know if they are on the menu.
We went to our resort after eating and my DH got a nap. We had drinks at Bar Riva. We went to HS at about 6:10 pm. We got in line at Rise of Resistance at 6:27 pm and got that on 7:05 pm started. When we got off my DH got popcorn. We then got in line for Mickey and Minnie RR and off 8:10 pm. Win/win. We then went to our resort

The sunset view was my room

7 first time on Rise of Resistance

8 first time on Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railroad

End of Day two

21 Likes

That is actually my favorite job to do. Being pilot is too much pressure.

5 Likes

Dd and I rode once during our October trip and we were both pilots. It was extremely stressful. I will need to try and be the engineer next time.

2 Likes

I’m sure being engineer is boring to a lot of people. I wouldn’t mind being pilot if everyone in the ship was with me, but crashing into things with strangers is just awkward.

1 Like

We were with other people and were crashing everywhere. I felt bad that I was “messing up” the experiences of the other guests.

3 Likes

What a great view!

3 Likes

That’s exactly how I felt!

3 Likes

I also like Engineer. For sure over Gunner. I do like being a pilot, I’m just not that great at it.

4 Likes

We need to find two more liners for January so we can have a ship to ourselves. :joy:

3 Likes