Funny Disney Video

If you know The Holderness Family or Dude Dad, this is a funny Disney video. Enjoy!!

7 Likes

Disneyland! :heart_eyes::sob:

1 Like

It’s sad and happy to remember those times. Even though we have a trip planned for next spring, I don’t know if we will go. I’m following other’s trips to see how it pans out. This pandemic is really bringing me down.

Is it a DLR trip? We have tickets from a trip we were supposed to take in April and we’ll be in California in August taking DD20 to college. So was hoping to use the tickets then, but I don’t think that’s going to happen. Right now, the tickets have a December expiration. We’ll see what happens with that too!

I’m laughing so hard right now. And debating whether to show it to my DS or not because he will just keep repeating “that’s so you mom” if he watches it.

2 Likes

And that makes me laugh! See this is what we all need now. :blush:

We have a DW trip planned but have tossed around a DL trip instead. We will see what the next 6 months bring.

1 Like

That was brilliant! :joy::joy:

2 Likes

That was fun — thanks!

(Are they allowed to do that? Is the channel a commercial one?)

1 Like

The very LAST 2 seconds. When he steps in the trolley track and nearly rolls an ankle is EVERYTHING! :joy:

2 Likes

Hmm. I wonder if we should be doing that for our DIL on this August trip. I mean, she’s 23 years old…but it’s her first trip to Disney! :wink:

2 Likes

They are big YouTubers in the US. I am sure they got the proper approvals. The main one, Dude Dad, is an actor/comedian. The blond is a former journalist.

Lol, how many times did I do that last trip? I didn’t catch that, I will have to watch again.

1 Like

My DH is the picture taker, and my kids were so over it. I am dying at the truth of we need to take all the pictures! Take ALL the pictures!

Here’s another one, although I think the original Mom one was funnier.

3 Likes

I love it! I have to admit I had a similar reaction when hugging Chewbacca! I thought this one was funnier but maybe because the Moms video hit a little too close to home? LOL

2 Likes

The Star Wars and Chewy parts really made it! Plus, “Hey,do you guys sell beer here?” LOL

2 Likes

This was a revelation, sort of, for my DH. He is willing now to go to WDW if it is Epcot.

2 Likes

I had to go back and look at this again! Reliving the magic!

4 Likes