Full Harmonious Show Test

Any word on Fantasmic? Couldn’t care less about HEA. Neutral on Epcot Forever.

This year, but nothing more specific.

In general it seems they want “most things” back by Oct 1st.

Oh, and for any Port Orleans fans it’s possible at least one might open in the Fall, again nothing more specific.

2 Likes

I would contemplate switching from AoA to either PO resort for our early October trip.

2 Likes

POR is a bucket list resort for me. I was thinking of booking there for the first few days of our trip because we don’t have enough DVC points for the full stay.

Fingers crossed for you.:crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

POR has always been our favorite resort. I :heart: the Alligator Bayou theming in Riverside (but not a fan of the Magnolia Bend Mansions) and we have stayed there many times.

I have always wanted to try French Quarter, but it has rarely been available when we looked.

AoA will be a new resort for us and I am a bit nervous having to rely on the Skyliner for half of the parks during the kickoff of the anniversary festivities.

With everything changing so fast, I am trying not to worry too much until we get closer!

1 Like

I don’t think there has been any specific word about Fantasmic except I think maybe some refurb work on the theater(?) but Disney did just clarify the rule to say no masks needed for outdoor theaters which to me means they may be getting ready to bring back things like Fantasmic! and Indiana Jones sooner rather than later.

3 Likes

I had read that about work on the theater.

I have noticed that the Fantasmic Dining Package has been showing up at the bottom of available ADRs with “Temporarily Unavailable” - but above the restaurants with no availability. Has been since a few days after May 20 - May 20 was my ADR day and that was not showing up, but a few days later I was looking to add/change an ADR and it showed up. No times, but not in the No Times Available list.

3 Likes

I noticed that too but didn’t think much of it until you mentioned it. That is strange some are no availability and others show temp unavailable. I’m going late July and hoping there’s a couple night shows open. If they open one I would think they would open 2 or 3 to spread the crowds out a bit. I’d be happy with Happily Ever After and Epcot Forever. Id even shell out the extra money for the dessert viewing option at least for one of the shows. I feel bad for my son though, he’s a big Sorcerer Mickey fan, and no Fantasmic and there was some Sorcerer Mickey show / attraction at MK that is also shut down now permanently I think. Maybe I’ll try to squeeze in a Fantasia Mini golf with him.

I had not heard that Philharmagic was permanently shut down. When did this happen?

It didn’t. It is still running.

2 Likes

Oh, ok. I couldn’t think of anything else that could go with Sorcerer Mickey in MK, so I was confused.

Probably thinking of the Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom game that closed recently. I’m bummed we didn’t get to try it on our last trip. Also missed Splash, so my kids will likely never get to try that one either (unless it happens to stick around until January).

2 Likes

Ah. I never thought of that as an attraction. Never did it either.

Splash was always meh to me because to the themeing, so it’s been an easy skip.

2 Likes

Dd19 just found out that they closed the Sorcerer’s game and was very upset that it won’t be there for our October trip. :cry:

2 Likes

Oh cool that’s good to know. Yes I guess I heard the Sorcerers game was closed, good to know Philharmagic is open and my son will be happy.

Sorry I don’t mean to be confusing people Ill stick to asking questions and not trying to answer :).

It’s ok. I was just confused as I had not heard Philharmagic was closing and wasn’t sure if I missed something.