Frozen Fireworks & Fantasmic Dinner Package?

We will be at DHS on Sept 7, last day of Frozen Summer. DD4 def wants to see Frozen Fireworks show. Fantasmic has 2 shows that night, 8:30 and 10:00. If we do a Fantasmic Dining package, will we miss the Frozen fireworks? Are the reserved seats for Fantasmic great? Does it cut down on how early we should arrive for Fantasmic? TP currently has us for the 10:00 show, and says arrive at 9:45, but that seems way too late to me.

Fantasmic dinner package only works for the first show. I am trying to figure out myself if can do the same thing on the same night. First fantasmic then frozen fireworks. I know the timing is really close on 9/7 but it may work if I don’t want prime firework viewing. My DH really wants our fantasmic dining package. My frozen crazy DD9 will want fireworks. I am not sure DD2 will last until later fantasmic and we would not be able to use our vouchers then.

You shouldn’t have any problem seeing the first Fantasmic then the fireworks. The fireworks have been running slightly later than 9.30, more like 9.45.
Last week we watched them from the bus stop after Fantasmic. Which was a pleasantly uncrowded experience!

3 Likes

That was smart! It gets so crowded at those fireworks

They have the fireworks scheduled at 9 pm on 9/7 and fantasmic at 8:30 and 10pm. Do you think they will still start later at like 9:15 instead. That should give us time to get out of the theater.

not quite sure of the timing, but the Frozen Fireworks were amazing, we loved them! A must see if you can get to them.

I think it’s fairly likely but I wouldn’t rely on it. You should be able to see most of the show even if they do start a little earlier than that though.

Honestly, the fireworks are pretty hard to miss if you are in the general vicinity of DHS. The issue will be that you are not going to be able to stake out a specific spot or see the pre-show or anything like that. In my opinion, that is ok. Head towards the exit and stand there to watch, and be ahead of the crowd on your way out. We did this last year after our dinner at HBD ended just as the fireworks were starting. They were great, and I had no regrets! A few were obscured by trees, but it was really not a big deal.

1 Like

We’re planning to stay for EMH after the fireworks!