Frozen Ever After return times

I am working on a plan for Epcot on Mar 27. When I add a lightning lane for Frozen Ever After the return time is almost immediate. I was obtaining it at 11:03am and it has the return at 11:30. I have tried multiple other times with similar results. It doesn’t seem possible that the return could be that fast for this attraction. Any chance this is a glitch of some sort?

3 Likes

That doesn’t seem right at all. They may not even be available by 11am. I’ll be there on the Thursday before you and it should be a somewhat comparable day. I’ve done a bunch of research to find days on Thrill Data that would be similar. The best I can come up with are the 2 weeks before Halloween. I have not looked at any dates in 2023 because I like to also pick days with similar weather as I think this effects things. According to what I see, if you find an LL at that time your return time will be in the evening. If you are lucky to catch a drop, you may get something earlier but I would still bank on 1-3 pm at the earliest and that would be a big IF.
Edit: changed October to Halloween- that’s what I meant

1 Like

Yup. Something isn’t right. On a medium crowd day in October at around 9:30 am I got a 2:40 pm Frozen Ever After LL.

2 Likes

This is from Becky, who writes for TouringPlans, so yes, it does sound like a LL you’re trying to obtain at 11:00 would be for later in the day, no matter what the crowd level.

1 Like

Thanks everybody. I knew it had to be wrong. It makes me wonder how accurate the touring plans will be when using Genie+. Obviously having a big attraction return off by hours will throw off the rest of the day. I have had such great success with touring plans prior to Genie+. Maybe this is just a little glitch that will get addressed. But I’m a little nervous about how much to trust to put in my plans now! Anybody have experience with how accurate touring plans has been with return times?

2 Likes

Hey @len - any thoughts getting this addressed? I’m having the same quick return time come up in my plans too.

1 Like

Oh, thanks. We’ll look at this shortly.

Right now we’re in the middle of testing some model changes for the WDW parks, based on how off WDW’s posted waits seem to be right now. For DHS it’s kind of amazing. Like Millennium Falcon posting a 100-minute wait with actuals under 30.

It’s really hard for models to keep saying “Nah, that’s just not right” when that happens over and over, so that’s what we’re working on. And it’s important because without the changes, the model misses a good chance at a short wait.

1 Like

Hey, just want to say how cool it is that you even engaged in this conversation at all. I’m a huge fan of this site, the Disney Dish, the Unofficial Guides, etc.
Keep up the great work, and thanks again for dropping in on the discussion.

1 Like