Frontier Flights

Anyone have a grasp on when Frontier releases flights. We are just over 200 days away and all other major liners have flights posted. I wish I would have made a note the last couple of times that we booked, but I can’t recall. Thanks! They are out till 08/11/2019 right now.

We are 220 days out and Jet Blue only has dates thru October 26 and South West, October 1

I just looked- last year I purchased my aug 26th flight on April 4. I think I was stalking the site so that may have been the first day it was released. I’m stalking with you right now!

2 Likes

I’m here waiting for September to post. You can sign up for an email alert that will let you know when the schedule hits.

1 Like

and from what I gather they are all over the place in terms of when they drop the schedule, On twitter they say they don’t have a set time for dropping the schedule.

Lol. I know! it feels obsessive but it’s such a big part of the budget and a giant hole in my planning.

1 Like

I’m at their mercy then, they are the cheapest carrier in my area.

It’s not good to book flights to early. They are usually cheapest around the 60 day mark. I know that’s hard for planners but that’s the recommendation.

2 Likes

Yes! I totally agree! But this will let us know if we can fly down early or late, and whether or not we have time to do an extra day and then catch a flight home.

I think that may vary by carrier. I usually buy Southwest on opening day and have rarely seen prices go down. Happens on occasion, but more often than not, they are cheaper on opening day.

3 Likes

and I am flying ina group of 13 so I need to buy tickets as soon as the schedule opens. With such a large group I can’t really play the wait and see game.

1 Like

Yes! we are a group of ten. Definitely want to nail it down

1 Like

I’m not sure about Frontier, but I’m planning a trip for 11 this summer and found that Southwest has a group reservation line for parties of 10 or more that allows you to secure flights with a deposit ($50 per person) and then pay the rest in a timely manner before you leave, ensuring everyone can be on the same flight. You may want to see if Frontier offers something similar to help you plan.

2 Likes

Oh, I Googled out of curiosity and found this – might want to look into it!

1 Like