From Sketch to Render - a [dead] Trip Report

Have a fantastic time! :tada: Looking forward to following along.

8 Likes

@ThorKat is tired from hearting so many posts. Give her a break! :crazy_face:

7 Likes

I just got rid of the objectively :wink::rofl:

8 Likes

So excited for your trip! I hope everyone knows this is my first successful trip enabling of 2024! :partying_face:

@Randall1028 sketch away. People will look briefly. If you’re good, they will stay to watch, if you’re not they will move along. Heck with what they are paying to be at WDW they will move along no matter what. You go immerse yourself in art. Also, be sure to ask lots of questions of the exhibitors about how they got where they did and where else they show their work.

16 Likes

Oooh, great idea!

8 Likes

Everything is open.

It’s weird.

14 Likes

For the monsters among us…

19 Likes

Great to see this thread and looking forward to following! It’s been too long since we had a good @Randall1028 trip :heart:

Hope your plane leaves. Safe travels and have all the fun!

12 Likes

Hope the travel delays are minimal. Have a great trip!

10 Likes

Oh that’s precio … WAIT A MINUTE … :rage:

19 Likes

Does that resemble you too much? :innocent:

13 Likes

I can’t believe you didn’t ask him if he bought it! I bet he didn’t!

12 Likes

@Jeff_AZ is waiting until @Randall1028’s summer trip when both niece and nephew are along to ask for treats &t toys. The revenge will be cold.

13 Likes

Yay! Have a wonderful trip and thanks for taking us with you… if I can’t be there at least I get to live vicariously through those who are!

And love the Mickey sketch and can’t wait to see what else you draw while you’re there!

8 Likes

:rofl: perfect!

5 Likes

Fat chance. :joy::rofl::joy:

9 Likes

Yay! When are you there till?

5 Likes

Ugh. Finally boarding.

Just before flight, someone lost her phone, they kept repeating over the loudspeaker that someone turned in a phone at the courtesy desk, but she were so preoccupied with finding it, she didn’t hear it.

Finally getting her attention, I was able to direct her toward the desk where she got it back.

No more delays in this flight!

letgo-lets-goooo

24 Likes

Saturday

10 Likes

Fly fast and take chances!!

Also I don’t think I mentioned that I love the sketchbook idea for this FARTS trip! :heart:

16 Likes