Fridays at MNSSHP--too busy to attempt?

We’ll be going to MNSSHP for the first time this year, in mid-September. It’s going to be either a Friday or a Tuesday. The Friday will obviously be busier–common sense and the party ticket price difference tell me that. But the Friday also fits into our other vacation plans a little better than the Tuesday. So I’m wondering–just how bonkers are Fridays at the party? Should we be sure to avoid it? Or will it not be so bad if we’re not looking to meet more than one or two characters, see the parade, fireworks, and stage show, and ride HM and a couple other rides?

We went on Oct 28th last year which was a Friday, and it was also my first ever day inside a Disney park. I don’t remember it being crazy busy. We also didn’t do a whole lot except the shows, parade and fireworks, though, so I guess it all depends.

1 Like

Had a similar experience to @sarahraegraham. We went on a weekend in October, and the lines for 7DMT and PP were still too long for us to feel like waiting, and some character M&G lines were insane. But we were able to get a great view of parade and fireworks, meet a few characters, and ride some rides and trick or treat. We had a blast.

1 Like

Thanks @sarahraegraham and @awspoede for your experience! I’m gonna go with the Friday.

1 Like