Friday is D Day

Friday is D Day for our ADR for a november trip at WDW november 8 2017…In order to do it we renewded our membership with Touring plan…consulted also the Disney tourist blog and many others ressources for some usefull updates…and many tips.
Pandora is our incentive to be back this year…we are not alone i’m sure…But the purpose of that post is to thank all of you for the informations you provide… It was very usefull in preparing our ADR list, in changing our minds,rewriting again and finally decide, knowing that it is still possible to change our minds again…Since, my wife and I, are french canadian i will conclude in french…Merci beaucoup les amis, c’est un plaisir de vous lire et une joie de revenir à WDW.
Merci Touring Plan !

10 Likes

What a nice post! I hope all your ADRs have been loaded in the system (I am sure you will get everything you want!)

1 Like

Heureux de planification

All done ,with the ADR’s…at 6h15 am…since we were not looking for the big names…we had every restaurant we wanted to attend…Thanks for helping in this process…:slight_smile:

2 Likes