Free water park entry on check in day for all on site stays

This is based on staying at a resort and not on a park ticket, so resort-only stays still qualify.

6 Likes

The move to an 8-day resort reservation window is almost certainly because of the upcoming 7-day window to make G+ reservations in advance.

8 Likes

Whennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn will we get more information?!?!?!?

6 Likes

Do you think the Genie+ changes will also wait until 2025?

4 Likes

I think they’ll be announced this year. My guess is that this was all tied up with DAS changes, and the Six Flags lawsuit threw a wrench into those plans.

5 Likes

What DAS changes, Len? I had no differences in getting mine last month. Or did Uni’s changes do something?

2 Likes

I expect Disney will move to a third-party verification system like the one in use at UOR.

3 Likes

I found this part interesting:

Early theme park entry and extended evening hours require valid admission, a Disney Resort hotel ID and a park reservation, if applicable. Psst – both will continue through 2025!

Maybe expected, but they are confirming ETPE and EEH will continue through 2025.

3 Likes

Ah fudge. No bueno.

1 Like

I wonder if by offering this perk Disney will ever be able to justify keeping both water parks open at the same time in the future? I’m worried this will cause the one open water park to get crowded.

1 Like

I would assume that’s how they WILL justify having both open.

2 Likes

Heck, there needs to be reasons to have 2 water parks, especially in the summer.

I’ve never been to either water park. Heck, I’ve gone swimming once in all my trips to Disney.

3 Likes

It does hint that they’ll consider running both water parks again during busier times of the year.

4 Likes

Scott Gustin on Twitter confirmed that DVC stays are eligible for the water park perk.

3 Likes