Free Dining Plan

I got the alert from you guys Free Dining Available for Summer 2019

Created on February 26, 2019

For guests staying in a Walt Disney World resort hotel (exclusions below) and with a qualifying park ticket, an included Dining Plan is available at no extra charge. Value and Moderate Resort stays include the Quick Service Dining Plan, Deluxe and Deluxe Villa stays include the Standard Dining Plan. As always, the Free Dining Plan promotion can not be combined with any other discount. Book through February 10, 2019 — Travel Window: July 5 through September 30, 2019 — Excludes the following room types and Disney Resort hotels: Campsites, 3-bedroom villas, and Little Mermaid rooms at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort. Contact Disney or a qualified Travel Agent to reserve.

I´ve contacted my travel agent and she knows nothing about it and I can´t find anything on the Disney World site about this.
Anybody got any ideas?

Thanks

Did you just add s trip to your dashboard?

Hi,

No I changed the first 5 days of my holiday to a Disney hotel but those dates are outside the dates on the alert.

They are likely not seeing the offer now because it needed to be booked by 2/10.

Since that has passed, the offer is probably no longer available to book.

1 Like

Ok, just didn´t know why an out of date alert would be created 2/26 ??

I think it pops up because of the date of your travel? Does it fall in the July - Sept period?

I have it too and it was “created on 2/4” (the day I added a new trip to my dashboard). At least it was still a valid offer in that case.

I think it’s another wonky thing that is going on with this site in general. I’m hoping the programmers are working on updates or something.

Thanks,
my travel agent now thinks I am a crazy person because I keep telling her to find me my free dining offer.

:rofl:

1 Like

Now, wait a minute. Are you suggesting that Disney’s IT might have messed up something?

What kind of Disney fan are you? Disney does no wrong! You will need to do some penance. I want you to write, “I must not defile Disney,” repeatedly. No, not with your pen. I have a very SPECIAL pen.

And after you let that sink in, there is some Kool-Aid here for you to drink…

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I think there are some really old alerts that are just leftover and don’t get deleted. I added a trip for next year, and I got an alert about a reno/refurb that was happening like, three years ago.

1 Like

I assumed it was the alerts you get from TP. Disney isn’t known for going out of their way to let you know you can save money.

2 Likes

(Shhh. You’re ruining the moment.)

You just need to find a thread where Disney IT has gone wrong - shouldn’t be difficult!!

Aha! Let me quote myself in response…

2 Likes

Perfect :ok_hand:

1 Like