FP's I Got This Morning (at 60 day mark)

This is my first visit to WDW in about 10 years, so I was unfamiliar with MDE and FPP. The people here have been so helpful that I thought I’d post the FPP that I got this morning. My trip is April 25 - May 2. Today is February 25 - the 60 day mark. I logged in at 7am EST to book my FPP. As you can see, I was able to get MMRR (though I wanted morning and could only get 3:00 pm) as well as two FPP for FOP.

If you are curious why my FPP are mostly for the afternoon, I do not like getting up early. I prefer to close the parks, rather than open them. Since ROTR doesn’t allow for an afternoon arrival, I’ve planned for one morning visit to HS.

Saturday, April 25, 2020 (flight arrives MCO at 1:40 pm)
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
Toy Story Mania!
Arrive between: 4:50 PM - 5:50 PM
Slinky Dog Dash
Arrive between: 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Fantasmic!
Arrive between: 7:50 PM - 8:05 PM
Showtime: 8:30 PM - 9:00 PM

Sunday, April 26, 2020
Magic Kingdom Park
Space Mountain
Arrive between: 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
Arrive between: 2:50 PM - 3:50 PM
Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
Arrive between: 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Monday, April 27, 2020
Epcot
Soarin’ Around the World
Arrive between: 12:10 PM - 1:10 PM
Mission: SPACE
Arrive between: 1:40 PM - 2:40 PM
Spaceship Earth
Arrive between: 3:05 PM - 4:05 PM

Tuesday, April 28, 2020
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park
Arrive between: 12:15 PM - 1:15 PM
Expedition Everest
Arrive between: 1:15 PM - 2:15 PM
Kilimanjaro Safaris
Arrive between: 2:25 PM - 3:25 PM

Wednesday, April 29, 2020 (Will be there at RD for ROTR)
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster
Arrive between: 9:05 AM - 10:05 AM
The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
Arrive between: 10:05 AM - 11:05 AM
Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway – Opening March 4, 2020!
Arrive between: 3:10 PM - 4:10 PM

Thursday, April 30, 2020
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park
Arrive between: 12:15 PM - 1:15 PM
Dinosaur
Arrive between: 1:20 PM - 2:20 PM
Festival of the Lion King
Arrive between: 3:00 PM - 3:15 PM
Showtime: 3:30 PM - 4:00 PM

Friday, May 1, 2020
Magic Kingdom Park
Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
Arrive between: 12:20 PM - 1:20 PM
Splash Mountain
Arrive between: 1:40 PM - 2:40 PM
Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
Arrive between: 2:45 PM - 3:45 PM

12 Likes

Looks like you got a lot of really good fastpasses! Glad everyone on here was helpful and hope you have a great trip.

1 Like

There is more availability in the afternoon because many people try for the mornings, so that they can then start getting more FP for later in the day.

So for the early days of your stay, people arriving before you will have snapped up the morning FPs. If you were staying for more than a week you would find some morning times available.

But it sounds like you got what you wanted. :slightly_smiling_face:

There were morning FPP available for all the attractions except MMRR. But I ignored them because I wanted all mine later than noon. I understand that I cannot book more FPP until I’ve used mine, but it’s likely that I won’t need to. For one, I’ve already got FPP for every major attraction that I am interested in. (I plan to use the single rider line for Test Track. I have no interest in Frozen.) Secondly, the crowd predictions are quite low for the week I’ve chosen. There are even a couple of 1’s and 2’s in there. So, after my FPP are used up, I intend to move to the least crowded park and visit attractions there until park close. Stand by lines should be very manageable - I hope.

2 Likes

We’re going the same dates! We only overlap with you park wise for AK on Tuesday. We also had good luck this morning, we could have gotten MMRR on Monday, only day 3 of our trip, but it was too late in the day for our liking. We’ll be like you, using fast passes then park hopping to a park with good wait times. The site was going slow this morning, and a few times I got an error that my daughter didn’t have a park ticket even though I had literally just booked her an attraction for that same day, that was frustrating. It caused our Slinky Dog Dash time to be pushed back a couple of hours from what I had been trying to book. But I got all of the tier 1s that I wanted and we will be in Disney so I’m happy.

1 Like