FPP+ newbie question!

Okay I did my fast passes last night at midnight… Very happy with my results I got virtually everything I wanted in the time frames that I desired. Here’s my question: I see Liners talking about fast passes for Malstrom (sp?) and other rides that I never even saw as an option last night? Not that I necessarily would grab that as my first three choices, but I’m curious why they weren’t even there? Confused…

They should have been listed even if by some chance there were no FP’s available. Maelstrom happens to be one of the tiered rides that went from tier 1 to tier 2 if that might have been the issue. Also that ride specifically has rumors about an upcoming update with a frozen overlay… perhaps they removed it pending that announcement? What others weren’t showing?

1 Like

Honestly, nothing in the world showcase was listed. I didn’t think it was an option… Just Future world?

1 Like

The only ride in world showcase with fpp is Maelstrom.

1 Like

Ah… Gotcha. Thanks keith!

I just checked and I found availability on the 3rd of Sept for Maelstrom. So at least it is still there for part of September

1 Like

We have them for September 8.

I believe Maelstrom is down for part of the fall.