FPP for TSMM or ASS?

I’m trying to come up w/ a EMH RD strategy for TSL. I have 17 days.

1 Like

I was wondering, I didn’t remember you mentioning any beer. And I’m a Texas girl. I will be getting the beef!

Having a lobster roll at Ale & Compass before I head off.

2 Likes

Do you have a FPP for any of the TSL rides?

Yeah but the expensive add-on Japanese stuff is nothing like what they serve in the Lone Star State!

1 Like

Well safe travels! And please stay on the boards. I think I speak for everyone when I say we would be miserable without you here!

3 Likes

That may be true, but I still can’t pass it up. Any chance to eat barely cooked cow (in a top tier restaurant) must be taken!

Yes, 12:25p for SDD.

I’m planning on arriving at the park entrance by 6:15a/6:30a. EMH starts at 7:00a.

We have FPs for TOT(10:15a) and RNRC (11:25a) as well. That gives us 3 hours in TSL to do at least AS2 and TSMM. I would love to also hop onto SDD then for an extra ride if we can.

Based on everything I’ve been reading, you should be able to knock out TSMM and ASS in the first hour or so.

Take hats, parasols, fans, sprays, cooling towels, ice packs, sunglasses, sun creme, iced drinks, …

We plan on being in TSL from 7am until no later than 10am. But I will have all those things except the parasol and ice packs. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Then you will burn like a steak on a summer barbecue!

1 Like

I’ll eat that too…

2 Likes

I’ve probably swapped between the two a million times and ended up settling on TSMM. Only because I see AS2 as a one and done ride…so planning to RD SDD followed by AS2.

I was able to find a SDD FPP for 11am over the weekend on our day but had to pass as we’re also doing the SWGT that day :frowning:

Fingers still crossed for a SDD FPP to popup between 2-3pm for us.

So you’re planning on getting the FPP for TSMM with the intent to also ride it again SB?

That’s an interesting thought. It would seem (based on everything I’ve read, I’m a first timer so no first hand knowledge) that TSMM is a ride over and over and over again type of ride. Maybe we should RD TSMM, then ride ASS, then FPP TSMM.

But based on yesterday, it would have been better to RD ASS, then do SB on TSMM. At least for the first hour or two the SB for TSMM seems shorter. Based on one day worth of data. Argh! It’s too hard to predict!

Yes. There is much truth here, my Padawan friend.