FPP copying from one person to another

Why would an attraction show up for one in the party but not anyone else? I took a peek to see if any interesting ones popped up tonight and it showed 7DMT for my daughter (who so far says she doesn’t want to ride it) but when I looked for for myself or DH it wasn’t there. So I got it for DD and tried to copy it to one of us…I tried it for DH and it copied SM (which she didn’t have as a FP). I’m new to this so I figured I did something wrong…tried copying again for myself and it did the same thing. Between not getting TP to work with the FP I get and not really getting what I want anyway it’s is starting to feel like a waste of time. If someone could offer an explanation as to what I did wrong I’d appreciate it.

I’m not sure why it would show for one person and not another as long as you’re looking for a party of 1. Now sometimes something will show up for 1 person but not when you search for 2 or 3.

As for them not working in your Touring Plans that can be for a number of reasons. If you set your touring plans to public and post the link here we may be able to get @len or someone to look at them for you.

If there are no fast passes available, it will not copy to another person and instead gives them something else. There was only 1 FPP available. Keep looking for another one that overlaps in time. As for your touring plan, move things where you like them and then hit evaluate, not optimize. Make sure all your fast pass times line up exactly with where you have the rides placed. Adjust as needed. Hope this helps.