FP4me like res finder but for fastpasses

This site just got my three slinky dog dash fastpasses for 10:40 on April 8th. I’m impressed!!

2 Likes

I used it two weeks ago and I got 2 FPPs for 7DMT. I also found FOP but the availability was 9:05am and that didn’t work for us because we were visiting in the afternoon.

The site is also helpful to get a “feel” of how FPP availability moves as the date gets closer. Even one night before people start dropping FPP like crazy which I found interesting.

Regarding your question about the “Website not secure.”

I get this from time to time. It doesn’t necessarily mean the website is bad, only that it isn’t set up in a way that is most secure. Most browsers, these days, detect such “misconfigured” websites and warn you. Usually you can click through to it still if you want. But it is blocking you because of the POTENTIAL of a security risk.

I can’t speak to this specific website.

1 Like

Thanks! I did decide to try FP4me despite my initial (poorly informed?) hesitation based on that security alert. It helped me rearrange some easy ones like Mission Space and EE. Never was able to get a SDD or move my FOP.

2 Likes

I have used fp4me, but can you please explain this - “coordinated FPP drop you would do with someone from the chat”? Thanks!

A coordinated FPP drop is completely independent to FP4me. Basically there are times when someone from chat announces that they will drop their FPP (cancel them). You can then coordinate to start refreshing as soon as they drop them so you can grab them in MDE.

It works with FPP and ADR so it always pays to follow the chat! You never know when you’ll get lucky.

i tested it and it works

OK, thanks - good to know! Have not yet tried using the “Chat” feature on the TP app, but definitely will do this the next time we are down in August!