FP+ for Frozen Ever After or Soarin

We are quickly approaching our fastpass window for our trip in September so I was hoping to get some liners opinions on my Epcot fastpass selection. Our whole family loves Soarin and this is a must do attraction for us. Typically, we would use our tier 1 fastpass for this ride. However, I have a 6 year old daughter that is a huge Frozen fan and would love to ride Frozen Ever After (we already did the Anna & Elsa meet and greet when they were in MK so we aren’t trying to do the character meet, she’s also not a huge fan of characters, so the meet is not a must do). We are staying on Disney property and are planning on using morning EMH one day and evening EMH on another day (we have park hoppers). Would you recommend we get fastpass for Soarin or Frozen Ever After? Would one of these attractions be more available during EMHs than the other? Thanks in advance for your thoughts! :slight_smile:

FPP FEA. It has been a mess with break downs so not a good choice at rope drop. I would rope drop soaring.

1 Like

It might be too early to tell on our FEA is during EMH, but I have heard that the attraction has exceptionally long lines (up to five hours) due in part to its popularity and in part to its breaking down often. Hopefully they’ll have the kinks worked out by the time you go.

Although SatW will no doubt still be really popular, the new third screen should help with the lines.

I agree with @AuntB_luvsDisney that you will most likely want to get the FPP for FEA and do SatW at RD.

1 Like

As others have said, FEA has had problems with breakdowns. Sometimes when they are up and running, they’ve had such a backlog of FPP people, that they’ve limited rides to those with FPP and closed to standby. Therefore, I definitely would do FEA only by FPP, I think that’s the only way you stand a chance at riding.

1 Like

I’m in the same boat as you - we need to decide on FPP for FEA or Soarin or TT…I think we’ll definitely FPP FEA, looks like if you catch at the right time of day SB for both Soarin and TT have been manageable. Let know what you end up doing, we go a couple months after you!

1 Like

Thanks everyone for the input here! I think we will end up trying for the FPP for FEA and rope drop Soarin (or at least use EMH to try and get on Soarin). I didn’t think about the new 3rd screen for Soarin, so if that is cutting down the wait that is even more reason to FPP FEA instead. As always, you have all been a tremendous help! Now I just need to snag that FPP for FEA!