FP for Flight of Passage - How difficult to get for WDW resort guests?

I am planning a trip August 5th - 10th and have already made dining reservations essentially locking in which park we will visit on each day. We are scheduled for AK the first day of the trip. Because you can reserve FP’s 60 days out of check-in for 10 days, will FP’s for Flight of Passage already be gone for August 5th since this is my first day of check-in? It also happens to be a day with emh. Trying to decide if it’s worth moving park days around even though my dining will be affected.

I will be in the world around the same time! FoP seems to be crowd dependent. I plan to track it using this site:

https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showpost.php?p=10123554&postcount=1

2 Likes

I was there last September and got FoP FP for afternoon on day 60+2. I didn’t check to see if it was available on day 60. My guess would be MAYBE, but only an evening time.

1 Like

i got it on my first park day… although i check in the night before, so maybe that counts as 60+1. It was a mid-afternoon spot.

1 Like

I’ll be there at the same time too. I’m more worried about SDD since I want that for 60+2 and it is highly unlikely. I think 5th might be my AK day! I’m going to check my plans.

3 Likes

Yep, check-in day is day 60, so you got it for 60+1.

When I went at the end August last year I think I was initially able to get an evening FOP FP for 60+1. Then the hours changed and they did a drop (which I learned about here, thank you thank you!) and I got a morning FP for 60+1.

1 Like

5th is indeed my AK day. Maybe I’ll see you there.

I got FOP at 60+2 for 5/1/19, but only could get an afternoon slot at 2pm, which is fine , I just adjusted our plans to spend the afternoon and evening there. we’re going to go to Animal Kingdom around 12:30 that day and stay through dinner, have Tusker house River of Light package for dinner @ 5:30

1 Like

Recently had no problem getting FOP for our 60+1 day and 60+4, but SDD was a very different story!

3 Likes

I would personally be more willing to adjust my dinning plans, as they seem easier to get later on (with the help of reservation finder), than FPs.

3 Likes

Thanks for the replies. They were all helpful. I was able to change a couple dining reservations around and now going to AK on 60+2. Had to give up MK evening emh but hopefully still a good decision. I feel like you could ponder on plans all day long- lol.

2 Likes

For our early-Mid May trip we got FOP FP at 60+4 no problem. SDD is the toughest for sure, we got one for 60+5 but not much selection for times.

1 Like

This is a really nice visual tool! Thanks for sharing! SDD availability is so sad!

1 Like

Recently booked our FPP for our upcoming June trip.

Got FOP at 60+2 (evening) and 60+5 (early morning) without issue. You shouldn’t have any issue getting FOP.

For SDD, it was 60+4 (early afternoon) and 60+6 (evening, our choice as we aren’t in the parks that morning).

This is super helpful! My FP day is tomorrow and it looks like SDD is out for me. FOP looks like a go, though…when it says “M” for morning, does that mean evening is also available or that only morning is available?

Morning slots seem to run out first, so m means morning and the rest of the day

Awesome! Thanks!

Hi my FP+ day yesterday. Going 19th june, could have got SDD for 60+3 but going to HS on 60+1 so nothing available. Got FOP at 10am no problem for 60+4. Also got SDMT twice, once for 9.15am on 60+3 and again on 60+5. No issues with anything else apart from SDD but then we are doing DAH at HS so not too worried.
I was highly surprised at ToT though. Nothing at all until 5pm on 60+1.

ToT is going under a refurb with half of it closed so FPP is limited.

1 Like