FP for Electrcal Parade Question

I’m trying to decide whether or not to grab a FP for the Electrical Parade on January 5. If we do, are we able to just stay put and then enjoy the Celebrate the Magic an Wishes from the same spot or will someone be shooing us away. Wishes starts at 8:00 that night with the parade staring at 7:00 so its reasonable for us to stay in one spot if they will let us.
Also, is this a good vantage point to see Wishes??

The fast pass was worth it for us. Our daughter had some interaction with the characters and it made it one of the most memorable moments of our trip. When the parade was over we backed up a some and still the castle blocked the fireworks a little. Having a little extra space during the parade was good but it’s not the “ideal” place to see the fireworks.

Thank you! This is very helpful. Think we’ll find another vantage point for the fireworks.

We had fast passes for the parade and fireworks, but poor planning on my part and misinformation on the part of CM’s made getting to the parade spot impossible, but we found ourselves exactly at the spot for fireworks as the parade passed. They were already checking FP into the area for fireworks and it turned out to be great area for the parade. Not curbside but definitely unobstructed. Next time I’ll just plan FP for fireworks and camp there for both.

Thank you!! Now a lot to think about. Should ask my kiddos what might be 'most ’ important to them.