FP+ for Character meet and greets

How does FP+ work for character meet and greets. we are a family of 4 with (5yr old and 1yr old) im getting a space mountain FP+ with 5yr old. wife will have an extra FP+. Can she get a FP+ for a character meet and greet and can the whole family go in? or does each person in the group need a FP+

Each person needs a FPP.

2 Likes

@mkmuzzy thanks.

1 Like

Make sure to utilize rider swap. Your wife can get a rider swap for SM and your 5 year old can ride once with you and once with her. She can take the little one on another attraction after the rider swap is assigned. People mover is a good option.

@AuntB_luvsDisney Thank you. Yes we were going to do a rider swap for SM thats why we have the extra FP+. I was hoping we could get a FP+ for cindarella/ellena and both 1yr old and 5yr old could go with the wife to take a picture with them.

Someone correct me if I’m wrong but the 1 yr old doesn’t need a FP. If wife and 5 yr old both have a FP for cinderella, wife could take 5 yr old and 1 yr old to meet cinderella but you could not go in without a FP.

2 Likes

You’re correct. A kid who’s under 3 can tag along with an adult in the FPP line. That includes character meets.

I believe in @kauaiian99 post above only only the wife would have FP, so the 1 yr old could go with her to the meet but not the 5 year old.

1 Like