Four Points Sheraton

Has anyone stayed at the Four Points Sheraton in Anaheim? Wondering how easy it is to walk to the park from that direction. We are considering hotels for April 18-21.

1 Like

Looking at Google maps, it appears there is a sidewalk all the way to the park along Harbor Blvd. About 0.7 miles / 15 min walk. There is a crosswalk over the exit ramp and you also cross the bridge over I-5, which I imagine could spook some people, but should be perfectly safe.

I’ve never stayed there myself, but seems like a decent option.

1 Like

FWIW, here is a shot from Street View of that overpass and the crosswalk. Normal people walking by captured by these shots, so you shouldn’t be the only one walking if you choose to.

1 Like

I am sure it can and has been done, however, I am a wimp and would probably invest in ART or Uber it to and from the parks if the hotel doesn’t have its own shuttle.

1 Like

Jeff, thanks. I was a little concerned about walkways over the freeway, but this looks do-able. I didn’t even think to look for these types of photos, though I did look at the route!

1 Like

LOL We tend to have an over-abundance of energy in the morning to get to the park, but will probably uber to get back at night. I will check to see if they have a shuttle also. Thanks Ms. Barb!

2 Likes

My friends often stay at a hotel that is close to 4 Points, just on the other side of Harbor behind the Starbucks/gas station you can see in @Jeff_AZ ‘s picture. They think the walk is fine, though they are only adults, no small kids. They also Lyft\Uber a lot from there these days. Personally, it’s too far for me to recommend myself, as there are much less people walking that way once you pass the HOJO. Look for hotels as far North as HOJO and as far south as The Anaheim Hotel. My favorite is Grand Legacy at the Park, but Anaheim Hotel is a good choice, as is Anaheim Desert Inn and Suites, both Best Westerns, Park Vue, Tropicana, Camelot Inn, Fairfield Inn, Courtyard by Marriott, and finally HOJO though it is pretty far at the end of the day.

2 Likes

We’ve stayed at the Grand Legacy and loved it. So close! But the price is right at Four Points for our stay in April. It’s just me and my two daughters. I was going to say teen daughters but my oldest will be 20 tomorrow!! How did that happen?

3 Likes