Four Parks One Day - Challenge Accepted?

With the looming demise of the 2pm hop limitation, and APRs the thought of a Four Park day is so tempting! I’m trying to wrap my head around the possibilities, and there’s obviously so many. I know it’s been done in the past, and even recently, so I think my goals are reasonable. I’d like to get FoP, EE, Rise, MFSR, ToT, MMRR, GotG, Remy, Tron, BTMRR.

Some thoughts to ponder:

1. What are the odds Disney allows more than two $LL per day?
  2. How many G+ advance slots do you think we’ll be allowed?
  3. Will they allow the advance slots to cross park borders?
1 Like

I think using those tools would be considered cheating, wouldn’t it?

1 Like

Which tools would be cheating exactly? I only speculated about possible options that should be available to all.

1 Like

Other than official park rules I wasn’t aware of rules for a 4 park 1 day challenge. It’s up to the individual to decide what tools are appropriate to use and what actions are needed to constitute a park visit. Therefore, unless someone is breaking park rules there is no way to cheat. IMHO.

Now, as to the likelihood of those specific rule condition changes, @SamRothstein I have no idea. May the odds be ever in your favor!

6 Likes

I’m not aware of any official rules, but I’d imagine one ride per park would suffice. I think someone recently made their goal one ride and one snack per park.

3 Likes

Yup that’s the kind of thing I meant. I’ve also seen get a photopass photo too. But really it’s up to the individual(s). Maybe someone doesn’t want a snack but wants 2 rides etc. To each their own. I think getting a dole whip or ice cream at each part has a nice sameness to it but maybe it’s not feasible for some. The ideas could be endless.

2 Likes

I’m more hypothesizing about the logistics of riding 10 or more headliners in a day. Setting the per park requirements would be fun though. Mickey Sandwich per park FTW!

3 Likes

It’s the park hopping logistics that make it so hectic! If I were ever really going to do it I’d use Uber/Lyft (are Minnie vans still a thing??)

You lose so much time entering / exiting / moving between the parks!!

1 Like

I’d think with the skyliner and monorail two of the three hops would be quick and easy no?

2 Likes

I have forgotten about the Skyliner!!

If it doesn’t break down on you!! :rofl: Happened to me in Sept and IMHO is happening more often with the lack of maintenance $$$ invested in it.

If I were doing it as a “challenge” and trying to ensure I was successful, I’d probably grab at least one rideshare in the middle of the day…

1 Like

I’m thinking bus to Animal Kingdom, bus or ride share to HS, Skyliner to EP and monorail to MK, or MK-EP-HS by same means.

2 Likes

I wanted to try to run all 4 parks on Marathon Sunday. I did that before the pandemic, and it’s so so much fun! I hop around The World while my DW runs around The World.

3 Likes

We did 4 parks in 1 day Memorial Day weekend 2022. (The day GOTG opened!). We started at Epcot, hopped to HS by skyliner while my DH moved our van. Drove to AK, drove back to Epcot for GOTG BG (opening day, crazy crowds, slow return times. Then drove to our monorail loop hotel and monorail to MK. Could have used all WDW transport for all if needed or Uber to/from AK.

2 Likes

I just thought the original iteration was done without any helps like FPP. I may be mistaken.

1 Like

I didn’t know there was an official criteria. I’m winging it, if I can ever make it happen.

2 Likes

Are you talking about Parkeology? That’s where someone tries to ride every ride in all four parks in one day. I’m cool going in, taking a picture with the park’s “Weenie” and then running off to the next park.

4 Likes

That’s 4P1D on steroids!

3 Likes

Yes it is!

3 Likes

I’m happy at home TYVM

3 Likes

I was totally winging it when I did the challenge. The name is “Four Parks Challenge”, and that’s what I did. I tapped in at four parks … :laughing:
HS was the only park I didn’t get on a ride. Would love to do it again without the hop restriction.

3 Likes