Four Park Challenge

That’s good–everyone can sleep (well, not the driver).

2 Likes

And we can sleep in, relatively speaking – I think check-out’s 11am and I won’t be booking our hotel for that night until we get on the road and have a sense of how far we think we can make it.

2 Likes

This year we met Mike and Sully (line was too long for us to do this though, should have met Olaf/Mickey/Minnie at Hollywood Studios in the morning - everyone else is in Toy Story Land, so the lines shouldbe short). AK we met characters in Dinoland. At Epcot we will go to the Disney Visa meet if we have to, but this year we waited for Ralph and Vanellope, it was just before they closed so the line was not bad at all. (The characters in World Showcase would have been good here, but we stayed in Future World.) In MK we waited for whomever was available at the time we arrived, it was our last park, so many characters were no longer out for meet and greets.

And we allow substitutions, so a ride with a short wait can substitute for a character meet.

Have fun!

4 Likes

Thanks @AgentF I am so excited to try this!

2 Likes

I’m planning to get my FPP in MK, and one of my FPP will be a meet and greet. I’m going to wing it a bit in the other parks. The one I’m the most worried about is AK, because we will be there the latest. We’re RDing the other two parks, so hopefully it won’t be terrible to be in a line for a meet and greet.

2 Likes

If you are ending your day in AK, you could always jump into the FOP just before park closing (unless you snag a same day FPP drop).

1 Like

Looks like a fun day. I’m hoping my son and I can pick up some SDFP… I loved looking at your pictures, and it gave me some ideas as well.

3 Likes

Yes, I’m also planning to single rider EE. That will be a fairly easy headliner, I think.

3 Likes

I am a little worried about AK too, for the opposite reason, we are going on EMH morning. I am not sure what time they will start M&Gs

2 Likes

Good plan!

1 Like