Hi awesome new friends! You guys have already helped me a ton with my planning. As you may recall from a post about ADRs, I am planning a Four Park Challenge. I have some questions, that I’m hoping you can help me with.
Our general plan is to do this on a Wednesday in October. It will just be me and DS17. Our schedule will be:
- rope drop Hollywood Studios and be there from 6:00 am - 8:30 am
- take the boat and rope drop Epcot from IG and be there from 9:00 am - 11:30 am
- take the monorail to Magic Kingdom and be there from 12:30 pm - 4:00 pm
- take a bus to some resort and then to Animal Kingdom and be there from 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
- What are the requirements (or do I create my own)? I’m thinking that I should go on at least one headliner ride, eat something, see at least one character, and see at least one show in each park. Is that enough? Too much?
- When do we need to be at IG to rope drop? And what ride is it best/quickest to RD - Soarin’ or FEA?
- Is it best to get FPP for MK? I’m thinking we can use single rider for EE.
- Are my transportation choices the best options? We will not have a car.
- Do you have any other thoughts/suggestions? Am I missing something?
Any and all advice and thoughts appreciated.