Four Park Challenge

I liked the suggestion of using Uber or Lyft if I get behind. I would like to try to use only Disney transportation. We are staying at Pop, so I’m also hoping to be able to use the sky ovens to get to HS in the morning, but I’m unsure of that schedule (if they’ll be running early enough).

3 Likes

That is so cute!!! I especially love the font and the pictures. I designed one that is lime green that has Walt Disney World at the top, fireworks in the middle, and Four Park Challenge at the bottom. WDW and Four Park Challenge are curved around the fireworks. I then put the date below Four Park Challenge. On the back I chose to put names and jersey numbers (my son plays baseball). I was happy with the design, but I wanted to sleep on it. What website did you use for creating yours?

4 Likes

Oh, and I already stole the pin trading idea from @AgentF so you’re not stealing it from me…

3 Likes

I made it myself which is why it’s not super fancy.

2 Likes

The shirts are so fun! Have an amazing time next week!

I am super feeling the pull to try this on our last day. It’ll be our 8th day at WDW (all in the bubble if the last 3 nights at the Swan count) and right now we have no park time scheduled for day 7 so we could rest up and then end with a bang. I’ll see how we’re feeling at that point and keep this in mind.

Trading a pin at each park is fun and would add to my kids’ enthusiasm. If they want to do it then DH will go for it too.

2 Likes

I followed the same route when I did 4 parks back in April. Sounds like a great plan, you will have a blast. Here is a link of my experience.https://forum.touringplans.com/t/one-day-4-parks-trip-report/57929

4 Likes

That was such a fun read, thank you for linking! I’m impressed you did it with your foot in the walking cast boot. I broke my ankle almost 6 years ago and it’s fully healed now but I remember that first ~6 months of mobility struggles and slow progress well. I hope your ankle is feeling better and better.

3 Likes

Thanks, but having the boot was not too bad thanks to the knee scooter I had. Getting from one point to another was a bit of a workout but quicker than walking. I have another solo trip in January so I am thinking of re creating it again with 2 good ankles

3 Likes

Love these shirts

2 Likes

Thanks. It’s a girls trip next week so it will be fun. I think doing a four park day on a long trip makes sense so day 8 sounds like a good plan. But what are you doing day 9 though?

3 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

We had a plan to use Uber or Lyft if needed on our challenge in April, and did not need it at all. During the middle of the day, the Disney transportation seemed to be very easy, not a lot of people were going between parks at the time. When you have a good plan going into it, the things just seem to fall into place. The biggest delay was taking the monorail between Epcot and MK for us. That’s just not as quick as you’d like to think.

3 Likes

Ok now I want to do a 4 Parks challenge our last day.
Where are the best Characters to meet in a rush at each park?

4 Likes

Day 9 is checking out and starting the 2-day drive home. That’s Day 9 of being onsite at Disney, before that we’ll have 4 nights at Universal. That reminds me, I need to look at my early mornings/late nights and make sure my family won’t mutiny long before Aug 29.

@robin_brown_664876, I hope you do it and post all about it!

2 Likes

That’s good–everyone can sleep (well, not the driver).

2 Likes

And we can sleep in, relatively speaking – I think check-out’s 11am and I won’t be booking our hotel for that night until we get on the road and have a sense of how far we think we can make it.

2 Likes

This year we met Mike and Sully (line was too long for us to do this though, should have met Olaf/Mickey/Minnie at Hollywood Studios in the morning - everyone else is in Toy Story Land, so the lines shouldbe short). AK we met characters in Dinoland. At Epcot we will go to the Disney Visa meet if we have to, but this year we waited for Ralph and Vanellope, it was just before they closed so the line was not bad at all. (The characters in World Showcase would have been good here, but we stayed in Future World.) In MK we waited for whomever was available at the time we arrived, it was our last park, so many characters were no longer out for meet and greets.

And we allow substitutions, so a ride with a short wait can substitute for a character meet.

Have fun!

4 Likes

Thanks @AgentF I am so excited to try this!

2 Likes

I’m planning to get my FPP in MK, and one of my FPP will be a meet and greet. I’m going to wing it a bit in the other parks. The one I’m the most worried about is AK, because we will be there the latest. We’re RDing the other two parks, so hopefully it won’t be terrible to be in a line for a meet and greet.

2 Likes

If you are ending your day in AK, you could always jump into the FOP just before park closing (unless you snag a same day FPP drop).

1 Like