Four adults in a Jurassic Park Kids Suite?

I’ve never been to UOR and my adult children want me to experience WWOHP, so I’m in the process of planning a trip for four adults: myself, DS (24) and DD and her boyfriend (both 28). My son has no issues with bunking with his mom in the twin beds and would appreciate the JP kids’ room; the layout would provide more privacy for my daughter and her boyfriend as well. I am aware of and willing to pay the extra $$ per night for the extra adults, but will Loews let me reserve it for a party with no children?

1 Like

So I tried it out. When I say I am 2 adults and 2 kids this shows up:

Notice the Jurassic Park Kids Suite. But I say I am 4 adults:

No Kids suite which is obviously available since I just could see it for the same dates with the 2 kids. Looks like you’ll have to call and ask.

1 Like

Excellent strategy! Thank you!

1 Like

You also can say you have 2 adults and 2 kids, even if you are 4 adults at UOR hotels. My 18 and 20 year olds continue to both be 17 each trip. :rofl: There is no linking between the hotels and tickets/AP like there is on Disney’s website.

4 Likes

You can, but you are expected to pay more if they are adults, not children, so putting that they are 17, in a way, cheats.

2 Likes

I plan to ask RPR anyway, but it has crossed my mind to book the suite as 2/2 and then pay the extra at check-in.

1 Like

Maybe so, but that isn’t something that bothers me when I am already paying $600 a night or more to sleep somewhere.

4 Likes

Is that true in suites too? I know it’s $45 per extra adult per night but if you got a 2 bedroom suite is that the case for example? Just curious. Because I am wondering if you called on the phone given the kids suite is like a 2 bedroom suite if it would still apply? It might; I’ve only ever done a kids suite with my kids (HRH and it was GRAND!) and then I’ve also done a King Suite with a connecting room and we were three adults in the connecting room and 2 adults and 2 kids in the King Suite. We did have to pay for the extra adult in the connecting 2 queen room.

If you book a multi room suite, you are “allowed” to have 2 adults per room with no extra charge if you have more than 2 adults total. I’ve looked at the king suite with connected 2 queen room at HRH and the cost was the same weather there was two adults in the room or four adults. The same thing happened when looking at rooms for Sapphire Falls.

2 Likes

Isn’t the issue that adults will not physically fit in the beds?

1 Like

they are regular twin sized beds. We did the kids suite in HRH and I can fit in them. I am 5’4". I recently slept in a twin bed in a condo from vrbo. I think my 6’5" hubby wouldn’t appreciate it much though he slept on the twin bunk bed in the Treehouse and didn’t complain.

2 Likes

What is the total occupancy of the JP suite? Could you say 4 adults 2 kids and just have the 2 kids be no shows? (Assumes occupancy of 6, but I get the sense it is 4 from this conversation.)

Also what hotel is this? Royal Pacific?

The maximum occupancy for the Jurassic world kids suite is 5. A maximum of three adults can be registered there.

1 Like

It’s a King bed in one room and two twins in the other. A rollaway can be added. But if an adult can sleep in a rollaway they can certainly sleep in a JP themed twin bed.

3 Likes