Forum issue?

Tbh, I use the forum way more than chat simply bc I’m not super crazy about the vibe in chat. It’s got a “mean sarcastic” feel to it. I’m not against sarcasm at all, but it always feels mean spirited and cliquey over there. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

It is hard to interpret tone in chat. My issue is that questions often won’t get answered lately due to the “jokes”.

1 Like

oK… after this thread started I went and book marked the forum. I just checked my Dashboard where I normally access the forum and the link is no longer there. The way I found it was by doing a search. There are a lot of things to choose from in that search. I too don’t use the chat cuz it’s harder to look through it and get answers.

One of the things I like about this forum is that everyone here is supportive and willing to help. For the most part it is pretty positive. Even the snark is generally good natured.

3 Likes

If you have the app there is a link to the forum in the old version (top of chat) or new version (homepage).

On my dashboard I have a “My Conversations” where I just found the link. It wasn’t in the menu though.

3 Likes

oh, I’ve never seen that box before. I can open the forum and chat there now, thank you!

Phew!

Snark-master reporting for duty!

3 Likes

Wow! How do you not have the discussion forums bookmarked after all this time? :wink:

3 Likes

yes, you, @Randall1028 and @sanstitre_has_left_the_building are the masters of snark

2 Likes

:open_mouth:

I did not know that existed!

lol, I just open TP > dashboard > forums… if it’s not already open on my desktop

Me either because I keep it open all the time on my phone, but I went over to poke around since people were having issues.

1 Like

Ha! I never knew there was a top link!

1 Like

You’re a very Helpful Engine.

1 Like

Well maybe I’m just a bookmark maniac!bms

1 Like

You mean the one at the top of the forum that takes you to your dashboard?

I love that if I share my screen or screen shot my screen with others, they will instantly see that I am a Disneyphile.

1 Like

I still have that? I was referring to the one on the dashboard that seems to be missing. I only knew about the “my conversations” link.

1 Like

There’s a “top link” in the dashboard?! (or was?)

I am learning so much about this favorite place of mine today. I am shocked at how little I seem to know about it.

2 Likes