Forget about your worries and your strife… Please review my trip plans

Q1 I’m not sure about a high priority day what will or won’t be available but for a moderate day that all looks fine. MK can be your park hop and it will let you get LL’s for it…They will just not be available till 2pm as a starter so you’ll be just fine booking throughout the morning. I’m not sure when you’re going but if Tron becomes an ILL than the 2nd ILL will probably be 7DMT and not Space. I think Space will slip to regular LL. I’m also hoping for Tron for my Dec-Jan trip but that’s almost a year out and even that seems 50/50 at this point so if you’re going before the end of the year I wouldn’t count on Tron at all based on the rumors I’m reading online.

Q2 If you aren’t planning on going to EPC, and it’s a high crowd day I would definitely pivot. You can even arrive before 2pm that day if you’re okay a 1pm. I’d just monitor if it were me but that’s also stressful. I just wouldn’t want to just go tap in for Epcot without doing anything there.

Q3 Yes and let me see if I can find them…they are also on the huge Genie+ WDW thread.

1 Like

AK - 9:01, 11:01, 1:01, 3:01, 5:01
HS - 9:32, 12:32, 2:32
EP - 11:31, 1:31, 3:31
MK - Various:

• BTM: 9:24, 9:32, 10:14
  • HM: 9:24, 10:14
  • PotC: 10:14
  • JC: 9:05
1 Like

Thank you for taking the time to write out so many thoughtful responses. I really appreciate you sharing your experience and knowledge :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

WHAT?!?!! That’s awful! I think my head would explode if someone did that to me.

That reminds me of when we went to FOTLK, we had been seated for a little while and they were filling up other areas, I was on the end and there was maybe 6 inches max of seat next to me, my daughter was right up against me on the other side. This lady came up and sat on the step and started just squishing in against me, it was so aggressive and awkward and weird, I had no where to go and I essentially watched the whole show with her sweaty leg and arm firmly pressed against mine. People can be so weird and rude - like how were they raised that they think that’s ok?

1 Like