Or cry a lot…

Thanks, that was lovely .

3 Likes

There’s no place like Home

3 Likes

That was AWESOME!!! <3

Thank you!

What song was that?

It’s from The Greatest Showman. Not sure if it has the same title in the movie?

Oh, cool. Thanks again for posting.

“From Now On” is the title.

2 Likes

I was thinking that, I knew the line was in the lyrics! Thanks.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Okay. I hadn’t looked at this because I don’t own DVC. But I decided to see what it was. Then I saw your warning, and I said to myself, “Oh, come on. It can’t be THAT bad. I can be strong.”

So I watched it.

And I cried.

Thanks for sharing it.

(Yeah, yeah…I’m a little late to the party here.)

1 Like

You’re just a big softie! But that’s OK. And I just “hearted” you without thinking. And no, I won’t take it back. :joy:

I was watching The Imagineering Story with my DS10 a couple weeks back, and they got to the part when they were talking about re-opening Disneyland Tokyo after the earthquake. I was in tears about it.

My DS just looked at me like I was insane and said, “You cry for this, but not for ‘Your Lie in April’?” (That’s an Anime series my kids absolutely adore.)

Later, I attempted to tell my wife and kids about it, and just the thought of if (the way Disney handled Tokyo) had me in tears again.

So, see? I have a heart. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh my gosh, yes! Just thinking about it makes me tear up. When the one Imagineer says that Disney’s main message is that everything will be okay … Very much a message for our times.