FOP pandora scent

I smelled a candle in Bath and Body Works that is the closest thing to the Pandora smell that I’ve found yet. It’s called Frozen Lake. If anyone else happens to smell it let me know if you think it does too!! I usually hate lavender but I guess maybe the leaves are different than the flowers? Any input on what the scent is that they pump in there? The candle says lavender leaves, cool eucalyptus, juniper berries and essential oils. I haven’t lit it yet.

3 Likes

Juniper. That makes sense. And would explain why I kept catching the scent of FOP as I was doing yard work this fall.

2 Likes

Yes we have that candle and burn it all the time! My DH discovered it while in the store with me and said we have to buy it because it smells like FOP…his favorite ride!

1 Like

Omg! Thank you! When I close my eyes I’m on a banshee! I wonder if they still make that version. I like your jar color better than mine but the hedgehogs are cute.

1 Like

We just got this one in October in the store, but the holiday jar is cute! Ours is almost gone so I need to stock up!

1 Like

Do you know if they have it all year round or only toward winter since it is called Frozen Lake?

I don’t know I was wondering that too since we just discovered it a few months ago!

1 Like

Now I’m going to stock up out of FOMO. Lol

1 Like

Bath and body works has a sale on them on 12/11 or 12/12 for $5.99 use code PRESENT. I just came across it before logging in here.

1 Like

Thanks. That’s for the single wick candle. The sale on the 3 wick just ended. I got mine for 14.95. I’m sure they will have more sales though.

Have any of you tried Magic Candle Company?

I’ve heard of them but I haven’t tried it.

Yes we have had the banshee flight one, dole whip one, and Caribbean beach one…loved them all! Will probably order more at some point. But if you can get a deal at Bath and Body works for a bigger size candle, this is a good alternative :blush:.

2 Likes

I keep meaning to order. I added them to my christmas list just last night.

I told my mom about this earlier this morning. 3 hours later she had already gone out to Bath and Body Works, bought it, brought it home and started burning it. She’s very appreciative of this find as that is her favorite ride! So, thank you! (and why didn’t I keep it secret and give it as her christmas gift?)

4 Likes

Yay! Thanks for sharing! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: because it’s too exciting to wait haha

Ooh! I ordered from Magic Candle Co. for Christmas presents but they are a bit spendy. Good to know there is a more economical alternative. Thanks for the tip!

1 Like

It does!! There is also an Icicles one that smells exactly the same. I was talking about that during their candle sale this weekend.

So I JUST smelled this at the store. Nothing like FOP for me.

It’s interesting how people smell things differently!

1 Like