FOP Fast Passes?

I have a general question about FOP FP availability. We are going for a 7-night trip in May and I put our AK day second to last. Also, I will try to book FOP FP before anything else. However, I was wondering what the availability has looked like recently for people. If you are booking 60+ days out, do you have a good selection of times or do you just take what you can get?

You should be good with 60+6 (or even 60+5, not sure what you’re calling 2nd to last day).

1 Like

I managed to get FOP FPPs on the second day of our upcoming trip and I didn’t even do that until about 8 pm on our FPP day.

3 Likes

We are going to WDW Jan 24- Feb 2. We have two AK days, 1/25 our first park day and 2/1 our last park day.

I was able to get a 5pm FOP for 1/25 at 60 days out for a group of 8! Not perfect but certainly better then nothing. We also got an early morning for 2/1. At 60+8 there were tons of times left to choose from.

Good luck!

3 Likes

We are going March 9 - 16, 2019 and today, Jan 8 was our 60 day window since we are staying on property. We are going to AK on 3/11, so it is considered our 3rd day. When I went on to make our FP, there were plenty of FP for FOP, I just checked and there still was for the evening. This day the park hours are 8am -9am EMH and 9am to 8pm for regular hours. We did not get the FP for FOP as we both road it on our honeymoon and it was tight, and now we are bigger so we aren’t doing it, also, I have a hard time with the spinning on the screen. (I cannot do Everest, SM, Tea Cups and other rides like that).
May, depending on when you go could very well be different and harder to get. I would do that first thing when making your FP at the 60 days out. Good luck on getting them.

3 Likes

Are you using this tool?

https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=835236

1 Like

Thanks! Apologies if this is addressed on the website, but if morning is available, does that mean that afternoon and evening are also available? It doesn’t appear that any of those attractions say “MAE” . . .

Yes, if it is available AM they are available all day.

1 Like

I booked this morning at 7:00 am EST for my March trip. AK was 60 + 4 and FOP was my first FPP to book. Every time slot appeared to be available. I got the pick of the litter. Which was good because I was concerned AK was too early in my trip.

3 Likes

Same as @eredmister, I booked mine a week ago and I could pretty much get any time I wanted for 8 people at 60+3. FOP was my first FPP that I booked.

1 Like

I got FoP FPP for six people, on the morning of day 60+3. I didn’t really look at what all the times were, I just grabbed it. That’s for February.

I had been watching availability on that DIBB link, and noticed Tuesday and Wednesdays seemed to be a little slower to run out of FoP FPP, compared to other days.

1 Like