Footgolf - Anyone done this recently?

We are a family group of 10 ranging in age from 60s to 6 and everything in between. Just wondering if the littles would like this or is 9 holes too much? It estimates 2 1/2 hours on the website. Looking at some of the videos they posted it also looks like there may be a dress code. Is that a problem? For example, none of us would have indoor soccer shoes :slight_smile: knee socks or a flat cap. Is a collared shirt required for men?

Just looking for insight from someone who has actually participated in this activity at WDW that seems like it might be a fun aside from the parks.

Thanks!

2 Likes

@JustKeepSmiling : Am I remembering correctly that you did this?

3 Likes

Yes! We did this in Feb 2023. Here was some discussion on it.

2 Likes

My kid wore athletic shorts and a t-shirt with regular gym shoes. I think as long as you wear decent shorts, you’ll be fine.

I don’t think it took 2 1/2 hours but the group in front of you may impact that.

1 Like

There may be more info mixed in to my trip report too.

1 Like

In fairness you were with Matty

2 Likes

True and it was just the two of us.

2 Likes

Time stamps on my photos had us there an hour and 20 minutes but yes, 10 people would take much longer.

3 Likes

That must have made it uncomfortable! Hope you had fun anyway! Thanks for sharing your experience, it really helps :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank goodness no fancy clothes required. We will have nice shorts and shirts but no knee high argyle socks. :wink: