Food & Wine - tell me your favorites!

We have a VERY long list of food we are wanting to try at our trip in 2 weeks. Tell me your favorites…and things that weren’t worth it. Now that I have been hearing that booth lines can be 30-40 min long, we need to narrow down our list!

DD17 loved the duck with mashed sweet potatoes at the French booth. The onion tart was also really good, but the duck was her favorite of all the things we tried that day. She was slightly disappointed in the frothy ramen. It was just okay. We were also disappointed with the spam hash although others here really liked it. Ours was mushy so maybe we had a bad batch. Nothing was bad, however. We ate every bite!

1 Like

We go on 10/24, so I can’t answer this yet. When will you be there?

@gganske, you just said 2 weeks… sigh. I should learn to read.

:laughing: It’s ok. We are there oct 10-18

2 Likes

We went to Epcot on several days during our last trip so my list may be long too.

Mexico–Both the ribeye taco and pork tostada were really good (the tostada was better).
China–The chicken dumplings and bao bun were fine but nothing outstanding.
Africa–The peri-peri shrimp was tasty.
Germany–The bratwurst was good and the apple strudel was delicious.
Italy–I loved the cannoli (but I would probably love any cannoli).
America–The lobster roll was great.
Japan–The frothy ramen was just weird. I think because it was cold.
Brazil–Such a great booth. The cheese bread is yummy and the pork belly is delicious.
Canada–Another fab booth. The soup and the filet are wonderful.
Hawaii–Loved the pork slider. The spam hash is okay.
Marketplace–both the gourmet mac and cheese and lobster mac and cheese are so tasty. The charcuterie and cheese plate was fine (nothing really special). The caramel apple popcorn was interesting–the caramel part was great. People seem to love the nitro cake pops but I didn’t think they were that special.
Earth Eats–The impossible slider was surprisingly good.

I’m not sure I was helpful. We are going back in 12 days but only have one day at Epcot and I realize there is too much good food to eat!

4 Likes

No, this is perfect! Exactly what I was hoping for someone to respond with! We have a huge list so this definitely helps us prioritize!

We are at EPCOT on Oct 12 and 15.

1 Like

We are at Epcot the 13th. Great you have two days.

1 Like

Well then, I’ll be a little more specific. :slight_smile:

Mexico: rib-eye taco - It was really good. Now wishing I had tried the tostada.
China: bao bun and dumpling - They were good but not outstanding.
Japan: teriyaki bun and frothy ramen - The bun was good. Ramen just okay.
Germany: schinkennudeln and apple strudel - I loved them both. DD’s did not care for the
schinkennudeln but to me it was like the best comfort food.
France: duck, onion tart and the dessert. All excellent. The best booth we tried!
Hawaii: pork slider and the spam hash - Slider was good. Hash was disappointing. Also tried the
Aulani sunrise bevarage (alcoholic) which was delicious!

We would have liked to eat more. This was lunch and dinner and we were stuffed.

4 Likes

I really liked the spicy hummus fries from the Morocco booth and thought the impossible slider from Earth Eats was really good too.

2 Likes