Food to Go - Quick service

I’m use to DW lingo, but what are the QS options at US?

In the parks? They are almost all quick service. There are only 3 TS across the 2 parks, Mythos, Finnegans, and Confisco Grill from memory. Everything else is QS.

3 Likes

Lombards is also table service

3 Likes

Monsters Cafe, Fast Food Boulevard, Leaky Cauldron, and Italian one in New York and the burger one based on American Graffiti are the biggest ones. There’s a seasonal one sometimes and of course smaller ones with desserts and coffee and such in USF.
In IOA Three Broomsticks, Cafe 4, Toon Strip has a bunch, burger digs I think in JP and a bbq one in JP, Circus McGurkus Cafe Stoopendous are just some of the bigger ones I remember.
Cirtywalk has Panda Express, voodoo donuts, moes, and others

1 Like

Thanks, I had a feeling I hadn’t remembered them all.

2 Likes

Before Harry Potter I made a point to not eat quick service in universal because it was all bad imho. After my last experience at Three Broomsticks I think I’m down to only liking Leaky Cauldron. So I know where the table service it’s because at least it’s edible. Lol

1 Like

We mustn’t be fussy!

2 Likes

Lol. I really want those happy meal toys but I cannot stand McDonald’s. Highly considering trying to collect them and giving the food to the dogs. Ha ha ha. Hubby is such a good cook I don’t have to do fast food too often which hasn’t left me spoiled or anything. :roll_eyes:

Best counter service in terms of options and quality are the potter locations, Fast Food Boulevard (USF), Today Cafe (USF), Monsters Cafe (USF), Thunder falls Terrace (IOA), and flame eater (IOA).

The Crepes place (USF) and Green Eggs & Ham are good too but they’re more snacks than a full meal.

3 Likes