Food Court Closed at AsMu?

We’re booked at All-Star Music next week and I was going to check the food court menu for current prices…
But MDE is showing the poolside bar as the only dining option at AsMu right now. And when I go to my resort info and select dining, the Intermission Food Court is listed as closed. Can anyone confirm that this is the case?

I had been planning for several early-morning mobile orders for breakfast, but the only All-Star resort currently showing any dining other than at the pool is Movies. :thinking:

The website has times available starting from Sunday 12th for All Stars Music.

Weird about this week though. Haven’t read anything anywhere about closures. It could just be a glitch.

1 Like

Oh, interesting! I was googling all over creation for closure info, a refurb I hadn’t heard about, people complaining that mobile ordering was down and they had to go over to Movies to eat, etc… but I didn’t think of checking future dates. :woman_facepalming: We arrive on the 13th, so hopefully everything will be normal by then!

1 Like

The app has been really glitchy lately with no showing restaurants on maps even though they are very much open and operating. A few of us have noticed that.

2 Likes

Yep, Jiko was MIA a few times over the last couple of weeks on the map on the MDE app.

2 Likes

Wait, you mean Disney IT can be glitchy sometimes?? :roll_eyes: :rofl:

3 Likes

It’s INCREDIBLY rare. But everyone has a bad day now and then. Even Disney IT

:laughing:

4 Likes

So incredible, in fact, that I’m not sure I believe you. :laughing:

3 Likes