Food and wine festival app

so I just went and listed every item wished for on food and wine app, knowing full well we won’t get everything on the list in 2.5 days and over 50 items was only 318 bucks. surprised me. but I did summary and if we tried every item available at festival. …a mere 1,780 dollars

5 Likes

I have 23 items on my wished for list, totaling $139.28…which isn’t too bad, except that we’ll be in Epcot for only about 4 hours and have a dinner reservation after that.

4 Likes

dropped my epcot TS ressies. As a matter of fact I dropped many ts ressies and now only have 4 for entire 8 night trip. Probz lost my mind, but decided I don’t want to be tied to reservations and want to be more relaxed

3 Likes

Yah, my wish list is a mere $250, just for me :flushed:

Time to go back and value engineer my choices :wine_glass:

1 Like

Wait, there’s an app? :astonished:

3 Likes

LOL. We have 1 day at Epcot and plan to make F&W lunch plus all snacks. I tried hard to narrow it down and got it to 6 must-try’s for myself. What are the chances I’ll manage to avoid all Festival menus, Instagram postings and photos for the next 6 weeks so my list doesn’t grow at all?

1 Like

which app do you use? The WDW Food&Wine or Festival of Food?

This is what I use!!

3 Likes

yes WDW Food&Wine and then I read blogs to see reviews and mark the ones I want to try as “wished for” Plus the WDW Food&Wine app you can also use for other Epcot festivals - probz same for Festival of Food

1 Like

I didn’t know about this – downloading now!

1 Like

Me too. Thanks! We’re planning a wandering dinner one night, and this will be a huge help!

1 Like

I can filter by GF! You have no idea how much I needed this app!

3 Likes

yes all kinds of filters - good - glad it’s helpful and thanks @desire499mike for posting a pic of the app

1 Like

I have food allergies as well. I’m going to use the notes section in the app to write modifications so the item is safe. For example, at the F&W, the Banana Almond Soft Serve Sundae can easily be GF by leaving off the chocolate streusel and it is SO good. For me with gluten and dairy, sometimes my only safe option is water. I’m also going to note things that sound good that I’d like to try, and that way I’ll remember to talk to a chef to see if leaving off the sauce or side will make it safe.

Where have you found information about what’s dairy free for f&w? We have two gf and one df in our group, with no overlap.

1 Like

Dairy is usually pretty easy to spot, it’s not as easily hidden like gluten, so I’ll start with the descriptions. Often it’ll say butter, or cream sauce, etc. I also use vegan Disney websites/blogs/ FB groups. This website is one of my favorites https://www.glutenfreedairyfreewdw.com/

Oh! and Erin Mckennas bakery is Disney springs is safe for all the top allergens.

1 Like

I’m totally spamming you. This website is good too

Erin McKenna and L’Artisan des Glaces are in our plans. My gf kid specifically requested gf desserts on this trip. Which is a convenient excuse for me to try all of them!

Totally using this app! We are hitting up Epcot 4 days in a row - for the AP Coasters. Today was Day 2. First time at F&W Festival, I’ve enjoyed everything I’ve ate.

1 Like