Food and Wine Festival 2024 - Aug 29 through Nov 23

“Mark your calendars: The 2024 EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival presented by CORKCICLE takes place at Walt Disney World Aug. 29 through Nov. 23!”

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2024/04/epcot-food-wine-festival-dates-details-announced/

1 Like

I’m trying not to take it personally that my August trip will be my third trip in a row that falls between festivals.

1 Like

It is wild to me that they really are going from Memorial Day to almost Labor Day without a festival in place…

3 Likes

It’s back to pre-pandemic scheduling!

4 Likes

After seeing that the end date for F&G was earlier than previous years, I thought for sure that they were going to add a new festival in between F&G and F&W. It will be strange being at Epcot without a festival.

3 Likes

I think most of us did think that same thing. But it’s so close now that I don’t think that’s the case.

2 Likes

I wonder if the restaurants in EPCOT, especially those run by a 3rd party complained? That is a long break!

2 Likes

How a I going to survive 3 months without a festival?! I need snacks and drinks every few feet!!

5 Likes

The last day of my August trip is the 28th…sigh…

… or is it? :thinking:

3 Likes

Yes, if I do keep my August trip, my check out day to go to UoR is the 28th…or should I skip UOR and stay those 3 extra nights at Disney? I “should” have seen everything on my list by then, so I could devote a couple of days solely to Food and Wine…right?…right?? :rofl:

2 Likes

The shadowy place? Ah skip it :wink:

2 Likes

I had a feeling you would say that! :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

:wink:

1 Like

I had a similar thought. Summer is already slow and big meals aren’t always pleasant in the heat. The food booths take away from that even further. I’m OK with this. But I don’t normally go in summer so maybe my opinion doesn’t have as much weight :joy:

1 Like

FIFY

1 Like

Already checking into this….! :blush:

1 Like

We will be there then! The 50th Bday trip is the first weekend in October. Woot!!

I’ve only been to Food and Wine once.

Hoping for some good veg options. We’re going on a Saturday.

1 Like