Food and Wine festival 2022

So she does like cheese somewhat–you haven’t failed as a parent.

2 Likes

@Figment20 The lamb chops with pesto from Australia is another must try and one we’ve made repeatedly at home. It’s DS20’s favorite F&W dish. @SirGreggLadyV The recipe I have for the lamb with pesto does not have nuts in the recipe, but of course you will need to check if they’ve changed the recipe. I had it before 2020 and I don’t know what year my recipe is from.

2 Likes

not as bad as @missoverexcited’s parents, anyway

Starting now :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Exactly. What is wrong with them? Isn’t cheese a big thing in the UK?

3 Likes

Oh thank you for this!!!

I’ve been fretting over it for… well 17 of her 18 years (presumably I didn’t feed her cheese directly in the first year)

I feel so much relief being released from this burden!

3 Likes

You’re welcome. I feel accomplished now. Maybe they will let me leave work.

2 Likes

Wait what is this??? How did you make this list?

1 Like

Goodness wouldn’t that be nice.

Are you off/closed for the holiday after today or tomorrow? Or not at all?

2 Likes

Ooo love lamb ok. Shoot I need a longer trip. :laughing:

1 Like

My daughter scrapes the cheese off of her pizza and her chicken parmesan :roll_eyes:

1 Like

you tap on “wished for” and then filter it so it only displays that.

The app could use a little UI adjustment. :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

2 Likes

So do mine!!! I don’t get it!

Why not just order… dough. Or chicken

4 Likes

I have wasted my life poring over menus for our family’s various food sensitivities and preferences like a complete caveman until now!

Filters! Glorious filters! I might have totally missed that the Brazilian cheese bread is gf without this - thank you for calling attention to it!

5 Likes

disownment is your only choice at this juncture. You have our sympathies. she will be …somewhat…missed.

6 Likes

Ok so I need to download the food and wine app?

1 Like

yup

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

My daughter is majoring in Human Centered Design and Development (aka UX/UI). She is entering her junior year. Is that the field you work in? Do you like it? Are you happy with your work?

I also do eat pizza, but no other cheese and I didn’t eat pizza till I was an adult.

4 Likes