FOMOm strongarms the crew - a live-ish TR (3/4-3/10)

I think I will trust you and avoid both places.

3 Likes

He is the cutest, and so brave!

3 Likes

Don’t get me wrong. Both kids adored them. But the food is just terrible all around. I would go back, but to split some nachos or a dessert for a mid afternoon break, not for a full meal.

1 Like

I had only practiced once, and it was just me.

2 Likes

100% agreed on this assessment. I don’t know about right now but normally both of those menus are novels and my husband has a theory about the length of the menu being inversely related to the quality of the food. :wink:. His most common supporting examples are Rainforest Cafe and Cheesecake Factory. Our kids love both and we occasionally go but not for the food and ideally just for appetizer/dessert.

4 Likes

#absolutepro

2 Likes

Right now the menus are short. No cheesecake factory book, that’s for sure.

1 Like

Wow…that is so true! Jack of all trades, master of none.

3 Likes

Nailed his argument. This.

4 Likes

Explain Cheesecake Factory.

Mediocre chain restaurant with sort of ok cheesecake selections for dessert. Their dinner menu is a literal 20 page book, it is crazy how many different menu items they have.

:scream:

Lies

2 Likes

The last time I went, which was admittedly a LONG time ago, the dinner menu was like 20 pages plus 20 pages of advertising plus like another 10 pages of cheesecake and dessert selections… you could kill someone with that tome.

4 Likes

It’s an Applebee’s on steroids, although to be fair, they have a cajun style pasta that I find tolerable.

Not comparable. I will not eat at Applebee’s but find a good number of dishes I enjoy a lot at Cheesecake Factory

5 Likes

I need to get out more, or to WDW more. I actually think Cheesecake Factory is pretty good.

2 Likes

LOL, I believe you, but the Cheesecake Factory in Overland Park, KS is pretty blah.

The chicken and biscuits is a fave.

In the lyft on the way to HS, but snapped this first!!

13 Likes

Hmm. We thought the food at RC was quite satisfactory a few years ago. I mostly hated the loud atmosphere. I would never call the food terrible. Not even mediocre. Are they inconsistent?

Anyhow, we wouldn’t generally return because there is no way to have a decent conversation in that place!

1 Like