FOMOm solo day live report!

Awesome so far! Cant wait to see what the rest of your day without the kiddos pans out. Super jellie here.

1 Like

Honestly I think the smart thing at this point will be to go back to the hotel and nap!! But I still need to explore Morocco and france!

2 Likes

First time and omg!

5 Likes

I’m so sad. I cant do it. Sigh.

2 Likes

No naps. It’s the rules. :grin:

1 Like

The line at less halles is legit but this I can get to go and eat once my pancreas has recovered

1 Like

Dont think i could nap even if I had the opportunity, especially true at disney…just keep swimming! The FOMO is real!

2 Likes

I was a never-napper til I had kids. Now sleep is king. But I’m going to shop more and take the skyliner first at least!

3 pastries to go! That’s about 10 fewer than I wanted.

1 Like

And now for the skyliner!

Little disappointed I didnt get the car to myself but this is awesomeeeeee

Busy busy!

5 Likes

Riviera is lovely!

4 Likes

Well, that was a blast, but now back to mom/wife duties including lyfting to walmart for underwear and tshirts for my husband lol. Oops! Tomorrow we start our family adventure! With 2 in tow and a hubby that doesnt know mickey from Pluto, I may not have time for a live report!

6 Likes

Thanks for sharing your day with us! Enjoy the rest of your trip.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing! I look forward to doing a solo trip someday. Enjoy your family trip!

1 Like

Thanks for sharing. I hope it was awesome for you. (Looks like it was.)

Thanks for sharing your fun day!

1 Like

Oh boy!!

Enjoy the rest of your trip. Thanks for taking us along today.

1 Like

Round up:

8 pavilions toured - Mexico, Norway, China, Germany, Japan, America, Morocco, France
7 Snacks at least partially consumed - lefse, school bread, caramel butter bar, caramel marshmallow roll, roule nutella, eclair, croissant (I ate less than half of most of these but whew!)
3 FP+ - soarin, LwtL, SE
2 SB: figment, three caballero
2 resorts visited: RR, BW
2 new-to-me modes of wdw transport- skyliner and friendship boat
2 souvenirs: mochi and a plate from Japan
2 shows: Japan drums, Voices of Liberty
1 TS walkin - spice road table, hummus fries are a great app!
1 full circle around EPCOT
0 characters greeted, passed long lines for Joy, Minnie, A&E, Jasmine

First time I’ve ever slowed down to appreciate WS. It’s fantastic, and I would definitely go back with my husband or even with the whole family on a CL 4 or lower day (strollers seem so much larger in some parts of WS, today was a 6, I cant imagine a 10!).

6 Likes