FOMOm solo day live report!

Hello to my favorite fellow Type As! I’m currently in a Lyft from royal pacific to the boardwalk, sporting my Tourist Genie magic band and about to embark on my first ever solo disney adventure! I havent been to Epcot in 5 years, and we had a toddler back then so did very little. Fast forward to now and DS6 is on the way to legoland w dad and DD1 is with our sitter. AND I AM GOING TO DO WHATEVER THE H I WANT UNTIL AT LEAST 6PM.

Can you tell I’m excited? I thought I would start with the Boardwalk, since I’ve never been.

I have FPs for soarin, SE and figment, though idk if I’ll use them. I dont think my stomach can handle MS anymore, sadly. Anyway, I’ll post updates and crappy note8 photos, so follow along!

18 Likes

have a great day!

1 Like

First stop!

4 Likes

Went super boring with iced coffee. Saving it for WS. The weather is perfect. Here comes the boat!!

2 Likes

Boat guy just told a lame snow white Walgreens “waiting for her prints to come joke” but I love it. Now goofy and golf.

Impression of boardwalk: totally lovely resort, would definitely stay here, but for some reason the boardwalk itself is way smaller than I imagined. Which isnt a bad thing.

3 Likes

Dang, boat, security and tapstiles 13m total

1 Like

Two more days til f&g but look!

12 Likes

11 Likes

Figment was walk on. My first ride. Minus he man in the moon, adorable.

First soarin ride, here I come! Might be the only actual fp I use today

3 Likes

Guys. That ride is pure magic. Holy cow.

8 Likes

Ride spaceship earth! and Turtle Talk is hilarious.

3 Likes

Just moved my fp for that up an hour wo I am wide open at the 11.31 drop!!

3 Likes

4 Likes

Had to get a shot of these for my dad, who gives away hundreds and hundreds of tomatoes a year. One year he had 200 plants. Thankfully he also cans!

1 Like

Tapped in! 40m standby for SE. End of an era!

4 Likes

Sounds like a fun day! Great photos. Continue to enjoy :grin:

1 Like

Phonecians thanked!

5 Likes

good luck with your 11:31 drop!

2 Likes

No FEA. Some soarin and plenty of TT but as single rider I dont need

1 Like