FOMO DVC Sorcerer Pass Renewal

I caved again- 29 days after our expiration.

We have no trips planned for this upcoming year to WDW- all of our points went to DLR…

Yet I couldn’t let our passes go…knowing that sales are still paused.

I dunno very mixed feelings feeling like they got me with FOMO and at the same time relived that should we still have an option

• anyone else this torn?
5 Likes

My renewal is not until February. I will have a trip in May, but I am only planning one ot two park days. After that, I have a cruise and an Universal trip booked.

I am already debating what I will do.

3 Likes

I’m w/ you too! I reluctantly renewed DH’s but downgraded it by a step. I’m already thinking about what I want to do when mine comes up for renewal b/c I just don’t feel like going right now… I’ve never felt this way before

1 Like

That’s part of my guilt-

I have no issues with renewing our platinum passes at Universal-

Besides cost and way better benefits that come with UAOP- I can STILL bop in whenever I want without worrying if park reservations will be available!

2 Likes

That’s a big part of it -

A lot of what my family loves about disney world still isn’t back to normal….My oldest actually said he doesn’t want to go again w/o the dinning plan ( Josh D promised the return in 2022 and yet 2 months left in 22 and still nothing) it’s the little stuff like that that is keeping us from wanting to go for more than a day trip here and there if there just happens to be park availability…

1 Like

this and having to wait to park hop until 2pm. Both need to go away!!!

1 Like

Throw in the being physically glued to your phone attempting to get anything done being next to impossible for me and it’s ridiculous difficult…

Took an entire week in May trying to work through it and it’s book 1 ride from room get to park- get to ride- tap in and ride- exit ride - find a seat so that I can book another ride/attraction and start again…it’s a ton of work

1 Like

… add having to set an alarm to get up to try and get a BG… ON VACaTION!

1 Like

I was that torn. I renewed about 2 weeks after the expiration. Ultimately I was just too worried about them not selling new passes.

3 Likes

This was why I renewed DH’s after waiting over a year for them to open up AP sales. In the interim we bought TOO many FL tickets to the parks argh

1 Like

I’m still upset I didn’t renew Lizzy’s. We’ve bought four sets of tickets for her since that time. And will be buying a fifth for January I’m guessing.

1 Like

Are you taking advantage of the DoD pricing? Can you? Tickets And Travel - 45th Force Support Squadron (gopatrickfl.com)

1 Like

Yes. We definitely do but we are limited to 6 a year.

1 Like