FoF parade back March 9th, other MK entertainment starting

:scream::rofl::rofl:

I guess if I had to rank all the songs then choreography would be low on the list.

Sisters would be top!!! :star_struck::star_struck::rofl::rofl:šŸŖ¶šŸŖ¶šŸŖ¶šŸŖ¶šŸŖ¶

3 Likes

Yeah that one scene is not my favorite either. But now that I understand Contemporary dance more I hate that scene less. And it was about the song lyrics fitting here.

So there.

And itā€™s a good thing you love the movie. You canā€™t afford for people to like you any less based on your cinematic preferences :wink::kissing_heart:

3 Likes

There were never such devoted sisters.

I love ā€œCounting My Blessingsā€

Oh and ā€œSnowā€ :heart:

2 Likes

whoa whoa whoa

You canā€™t have a White Christmas without ā€œHeps who did stepsā€

4 Likes

1 Like

Heps who did steps?

Indeed.
Similar to the chicks who did kicks, theyā€™re also doing choreography.

3 Likes

Oh right.

1 Like

That is my anthem whenever we see the white stuff :snowflake::snowflake::rofl:

(I would LOVE it if one day someone in the house would do the arpegio with me, but alas I just sing it myself :confused:).

3 Likes

Me too. Getting ready to post it again :relaxed::relaxed::relaxed::relaxed::relaxed:

2 Likes

You just need to get yourself a looper and do all the parts. :grin:

2 Likes

But can we all agree that John Brascia danced his ass off and should be better known for it

2 Likes

You earned this:

MovieReferenceGOOD

Great movie.

Butā€¦itā€™s waving at guests and standing on a platform. Hardly ā€œthe Thea-ter! The thea-ter ! WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO THE THEA-TER?ā€

4 Likes

:open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:image

3 Likes

You people probably donā€™t like the modern number in Singinā€™ in the Rain either. smh

:joy:

1 Like

Iā€™m honestly drawing a blankā€¦ what modern number?

And if youā€™re referring to ā€œMoses supposesā€ thatā€™s god-tier and whomever hates it will throw hands with me TONIGHT.

2 Likes

One must read that line with great care.

3 Likes

and equally great care was required to type it

4 Likes

Indeed.

2 Likes

Thereā€™s a huge ballet toward the end of the movie. The song that kind of weaves throughout is Broadway Melody, but thereā€™s also a lot of pantomime / instrumental music and choreography.