Flower & Garden 2023

I had a thought. We were supposed to see Rick Springfield in 2020. Parks shut down so on that day I found a YouTube from the year before.

I’m pretty sure Steve was here last year too. Maybe you could find a set list :grin:

1 Like

Ooh! That’s a fun treasure hunt! Good idea.

2 Likes

Garden Rocks dining packages/prices have been released
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/en_CA/dining/epcot/garden-rocks-dinner-package/

1 Like

Nice Addition! I like that there are 3 performances per night. I have read that the dinner packages aren’t necessary for seating (except for maybe the big timers like Rick Springfield and the like). But if you’re planning on eating at any of these places, the packages are just a little bit more and you’ll have the prestige of rolling in 20 mins till with a nice, reserved spot :star_struck:

LOL I wish! March is my birthday month, so I’d love to, but I don’t know that I can swing another trip quite so soon after my January one :rofl:

2 Likes

If I was solo I’d offer u a bed but DH snores :rofl: Honestly, I wish I could just go every 6-8 weeks. Nice little, expensive break… What I don’t get is why WDW doesn’t offer different sleeping situations. I’m used to a 1 BR beach condo sleeping 7 or a studio sleeping 5 (bunk beds or single bed options).

2 Likes

Same! If only it wasn’t so dang expensive :melting_face:

1 Like

Once you find your sugar daddy/mommy you will be set!

3 Likes

A little bummed-

Was hoping to finally do the “garden rocks” concert for my upcoming probably solo trip- and my dates are for fake journey…Tried last night to convince significant other that yes I do need to go back 2 weeks later for blue oyster cult

3 Likes

And you weren’t successful? I would think that would be an easy argument. :rofl:

2 Likes

I thought traveling back was far more reasonable than staying 3/3-3/20

3 Likes

I like both options–tough decision.

2 Likes

Plotting planning scheming and scamming- is what my old Administrative Lt used to say

If I go visit my son in West Palm … I could theoretically steal his car for a day

3 Likes

I totally agree :joy:

1 Like

FINALLY! Some announcements on the Food Booths :star_struck:

4 Likes

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/events-tours/epcot/flower-garden-outdoor-kitchens/?ef_id=Cj0KCQiAutyfBhCMARIsAMgcRJTUxRk7v43BVrlvYEyOaydGjRXulyRmq47jjWXeieNFt4VRukLAqmQaAriwEALw_wcB:G:s&s_kwcid=AL!5060!3!587814144424!e!!g!!epcot%20flower%20and%20garden%20festival&CMP=KNC-FY23_WDW_TRA_EREFL_W365_SCP_FG_Flower_Garden_Exact|G|5231213.RR.AM.01.01|MPCJ1HV|BR|587814144424|SL_OK&keyword_id=kwd-337948311771|dc|epcot%20flower%20and%20garden%20festival|587814144424|e|5060:3|&gclid=Cj0KCQiAutyfBhCMARIsAMgcRJTUxRk7v43BVrlvYEyOaydGjRXulyRmq47jjWXeieNFt4VRukLAqmQaAriwEALw_wcB

1 Like

I like this version too

2 Likes

Visually, this one is much better! I like how it’s concise.

2 Likes

Fun! I’ve never been to a festival before. I think I’m going to drag DS around it one afternoon. How long of lines are we talking about for the booths on a weekday afternoon?

1 Like

Booths during the week, especially during the day, usually don’t have crazy lines.

3 Likes