Flower and Garden 2024

I used to find it ironic how Disney expects you to plan so far ahead for things, but they themselves refuse to give you the details necessary to make informed decisions very far out as you mention. It isn’t as bad as it once was, with ADRs now at 60 days instead of 180…but I still find it annoying Disney won’t release dates further out than they do.

3 Likes

We planned FAR less ADRs when the rule was 180 days out. I’d pick one or 2 of what was left around 30 days.

I’m so bummed. The after hours dates were released through August. They aren’t doing any after hours during our trip May 15-20. Do they ever release more dates later?

The next two weeks they will have HS and EP on the schedule I wanted for our trip. :sob:

This changes my entire trip. Now I have to do a split day HS/EP and not do a Monsieur Paul dinner so I have time for Epcot F&G.

1 Like

Dining packages and concert dates released for F&G:

2024 Garden Rocks Concert Lineup and Dining Packages | TouringPlans.com Blog

Everyone, go book your trip to see your favorite. We saw Hanson last trip (although it was F&W) and it was crazy crowded with hundreds of people wearing fan gear!

1 Like

Thanks!

I don’t know who Jason Scheff is (at least not by name), but that’s who will be there on the day we are in Epcot. A couple days later, Richard Marx is there. Too bad he wasn’t a couple days earlier!

ETA…Oh! He is from the group Chicago! Chicago I know!

1 Like

Booth menus are out! So many new things I can’t wait to try. Going to need several EP days to get them all :grin:

3 Likes

Thanks! This should help better plan our day.

I didn’t read it all yet, but some nice-sounding options for sure. Need to figure out where each of these booths are located!

2 Likes

I recommend this app if you don’t have it yet. Right now it’s FARTS but will switch over soon. I like to mark my favorites so I remember when I’m in park. It also has a map so you can see where the booth is :grin:

6 Likes

This is amazing. I wish I had the app for our last F&G and for my now defunct FArts planning. I went to go download the app. Guess what?
I already have it :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I had it downloaded for a previous trip on a previous phone. Need to download it for this trip now!

2 Likes

I must have had it on my old phone. I’ve had this one for over a year and a half but all my apps transferred. I know I haven’t downloaded on this phone. I forgot about it till Kathy posted it! :smile:

1 Like

:rofl:

2 Likes